Midnight Shadows Announcements & Help The Graveyard Staff Introductions!

08-28-2012
06:24 AM
Weak Fantasy
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Todd (M)
Coven: DEvil
08-28-2012, 06:24 AM
So, here's the thing. I'm really bad at introductions and I make no bones about that. I mostly sound scripted or as if I'm some stuck-up jerknozzle that needs to get over himself, but that's not me in the slightest.

My name is Todd and I am 21 years old. I am a Blood Runner here, which makes me a Moderator. Scary, right? I'm also a Warlord in Wrestling With Demons, which really is scary. But, behind my scary title and my demented characters, I like to think I'm fairly approachable. And I'm forever the neurotic one so even as I type this, I'm thinking about those times in my life when I wasn't approachable. OH GOD. But in all seriousness, you can PM me about just about anything and I'll be happy to help you out.

I am from North Carolina, in the United States and I am still living here, much to my own dismay. I really wish I could get out of here but the realities of moving dictate that I must be a bit more financially stable and a bit less uneducated.

That isn't to say I'm uneducated, but I am! Well, sort of. I finished high school in 2009 and took a few years to see how the world works and see if I could make it. To make a long story short: life sucks, get a helmet. It was this year that I decided to go back to school and see what I could do from there. I'm pursuing a transfer degree at a local community college so that I can eventually complete a bachelor's degree at a university. This is all very tentative, though. My dream job would actually be makeup artistry but it's one of those industries that's tough to break into and I am trying very hard to build my confidence with it. I am very, very busy, all the time, but this board (and especially one of the games here) and I have history.

I was a member of the WWD when I was 13 years old. Yep, that's right! I've been doing this for 8 years now and it's never let me down. All my life, I've needed some sort of outlet for my frustrations that seem to boil to the top in my mind. I have so many thoughts in my head that I had to find a place to put them. Channeling them into my characters feels like a blessing and I love RPing. I'm also a huge lurker in EC. I promise I'll get around to posting there eventually... I hope.

For shows that I watch, I'm really into just about anything supernatural/fantasy/etc. I watch Teen Wolf and True Blood, for the supernatural aspect. Game of Thrones helps me punch my fantasy card. I'm also down with Grey's Anatomy and 2 Broke Girls. I don't have a ton of time for television, though. It takes me forever to even make myself sit down and catch up on my shows. And once I'm caught up, I groan at how long it took me to watch it. (You'd think I'd pay attention to the little timer when I use the DVR.)

Musically, I'm into just about anything. Marina and the Diamonds owns my life, though. New Years Day are my favorite rock band right now. I'm down with some brand new Get Scared music. Yet, I'm partial to Adam Lambert and that new Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen song that's on the radio. Seriously, most people that go through my iPod worry that I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, but I don't. At least, I don't think I do.

And in closing... I never mind being approached for information or questions or plots or anything. If I can't help you out then I'll let you know as promptly as possible and try to make suggestions for other option. I really love this board and I like making sure everyone feels at home here. This board is like, the home where I keep my second family. In a sane way, though.

(PS - You guys are a really hard family to hug. My monitor feels cold when I try to hug you through it.)