07-10-2008
12:47 PM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
07-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Nick has seasons 1 & 2 so once I've finished with Smallville I'll be watching them, I so need to catch up and refresh on me Sam&Dean.
05:04 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
01-06-2009, 05:04 AM
Be warned! Storyline talk here!

Spoiler: (Highlight to read)
Madison in Eugene, Ore.: What's the latest on Jared and Jensen on Supernatural?

Let's just say that if you happen to look like these dreamy dudes above (and God bless you for it), you should contact the CW right away, because I'm hearing that yes, you guessed it! There just might be a third freaking Winchester brother out there. Hear that? It's the sound of my mind exploding! I'm told that the possible third brother has not been cast, but we'll start hearing rumblings of another son courtesy of Dean and Sam's father John Winchester, aka Jeffrey Dean Morgan, this season. Seriously, does that dead dude get around or what?! Meanwhile, I'm dying to know what you think of this twist and if anyone out there could possibly be delicious enough to pull off the same genetic code as Jensen and Jared. So please comment below, and if you have any casting suggestions, bring 'em!

Source:- E!Online

Massive spoiler talk, would be brilliant and yet annoying if it all executes rightly.
06:59 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
04-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by Resplendence

But the new one, I don't know, she doesn't seem like the old Ruby
True, apparently in the beginning of Season 4 when the actress who plays Ruby now did an interview or something she said that something happened to Ruby to change the way she appeared in her personality and such.
12:57 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
09-26-2009, 12:57 AM
I have to say that Season 5 has to be the best season yet, though it's only 3 episodes in.

I cannot wait for more, awesome storylines this season.
11:10 PM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
02-12-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm all caught up on the show with currently episodes from the US, I'm loving this season so much, plus WOW Sam got hotter.

Though Dean has more <3 from me.
08:51 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
02-18-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm sooo happy that Supernatural has been renewed for a 6th Season.
11:08 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
02-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Yeah the original plan was because of the storylines, to only have 5 seasons but I guess the fans had a big influence on getting S6.
08:45 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
04-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Point of No Return was indeed awesome, especially with Castiel and Dean, I have to say that I loved how they handled that episode. Hammer of the Gods was awesome, I noticed that Adam Croasdell was in it and couldn't stop laughing as he played a Doctor in a very well known UK Soap Drama. I loved a certain quote said by someone and I agree Chrissie, I've grown fond of that character too. I'm looking forward to how they end Season 5 and begin Season 6.
02:33 AM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
10-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Okay here are my thoughts...
I'm not really keen on the idea that Sam, Samuel and the Campbell family appear and have been working together for a while without letting Dean know. They are after all HIS family, him and Sam are brothers FFS! I'm not sure what the writers are going for this season, but they need to top last year's plot if they want to keep this show going and not lost all of it's viewers. I'm curious as to who Samuel was talking to at the end of 6x02. I was thinking that it'd either be someone wanting to use the demons, monsters and such to maybe use them to create something, a super monster or perhaps a super hunter. I kind of got the feeling of the initiative and the potentials from the BtvS plotlines. I don't know why but um yeah. Anyways, I'm liking that Lisa told Dean to go and that he didn't have to have a 'either/or' decision. I do hope Lisa becomes a hunter, it would put Dean's mind at ease in protecting herself and Ben when he's away.
12:15 PM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
10-26-2010, 12:15 PM
So the last episode to air was really LOLs, I couldn't stop laughing and hope they do another episode like it soon.

Anyways, here's my talk, though warning it's just theories.
What the hell is up with Sam?! Either he's gone all evil from the demon blood he had to have before taking on Lucifer or something else all together. I loved how Dean coped with the hunger and omg poor Lisa and Ben, I hated that Dean scared them. But it did show them that being a hunter's family can be very dangerous and scary. I want to know what the hell is up with all the Alpha's, could it be that the hunters are looking to destroy the 'monsters' to make some kind of monster-free world? I'm not sure, but either way this season is somewhat turning out to be okay.