Midnight Shadows Distraction & Recreation The Reliquary Underworld - Reboot in the Works.

08-29-2014
04:54 PM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
08-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Underworld - Reboot in the Works. [Post #1]
So I usually frequent a site called Spoiler TV who have put up the following article...

Underworld Gets Rebooted!

Lakeshore Entertainment is moving forward with a reboot of the vampire action franchise, hiring Cory Goodman to write the script.

Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi are producing.

The first Underworld film, directed by Len Wiseman and starring Kate Beckinsale, was released in 2003. Playing the strong vampire Selena made Beckinsale into a bankable action star, and three films followed in 2006 (Underworld: Evolution), 2009 (prequel Underworld: Rise of the Lycans) and 2012 (Underworld: Awakening).
It appears there are a few sources out there and news articles are beginning to pop up all over the web.

How do people feel about this?

Personally, I'm a little on the fence about it, I'd rather see movies during the time from Rise of the Lycans until the first Underworld.

However, Awakening was a little bit of a let down, so I wouldn't mind seeing it rebooted. The only problem is, I can only see Kate Beckinsale as Selene and no one else.
01:18 PM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
05-31-2015, 01:18 PM
I knew Kate would be back, there's no way you could do it without her.

I do hope they include Michael in Underworld 5.