Midnight Shadows The Board Games Wrestling With Demons WWD Concerns and Suggestions #1

01:30 AM
Teen Idle

Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
03-27-2013, 01:30 AM
We're currently looking to take on trainers to help with them as some of the guides are busier/have less time than expected. Until we hire new trainers replies might be slow but they haven't been forgotten.
09:24 AM

Name: Will (M)
Coven: ADA V
04-27-2013, 09:24 AM
May I suggest a revamp of the Grimoire by any chance? I've noticed a lot of spells that are rather confusing, others that could use improvement and some just plain outdated. Maybe even add a few more that do new things (I can suggest some if you guys are open to adding more possibly).

One spell in particular that seems a bit odd is the tracking spell:

"Allows you to track the opponet of your choice, even if they disappear, turn invisible, etc. It must, however, be cast before the opponet disappears, turns invisinle, etc"

Seems a bit weird and unrealistic to use a spell before you know it's actually coming. It's not like someone can expect their opponent to go invisible and if someone managed to sneak that spell in after another person had already posted that they went invisible, etc, I would think it to be a rather unrealistic play. Unless maybe I'm misunderstanding it.

Another would be the float in the air spell:

Water/Ice related power needed

Just seems logical (to me at least) that Air should be on the list of those powers. Anyway, those are just two examples but I think a revamp would be nice.
head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare.
10:21 AM
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Name: Ellen (F)
Coven: [7DA]
Style: Gotham
04-27-2013, 10:21 AM
We are already working on revamping the grimoire and new spells are always welcome for submission!
Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end,
if not always in the way we expect.