03-15-2007
10:50 AM
open your eyes

Contributor
Name: Rachey (F)
Coven: FGB - 3
03-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Supernatural [Post #1]
Supernatural is an American paranormal drama television series that debuted on September 13, 2005 on the WB, and is now part of The CW's lineup, where the second season premiered on September 28, 2006.

The show follows brothers Sam and Dean Winchester, who travel across the country in a black 1967 Chevy Impala investigating and combatting paranormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them based on American urban legends and folklore as well as classic supernatural creatures such as vampires and ghosts.

I am seriously addicted to this show. The Winchester boys have me hooked to my TV every Thursday night. I loved Season One and I think Season Two is turning out to be even more exciting than the first... this show has taken a concept of the supernatural and ghost/folk lore and turned it into something amazing... beyond amazing even.

To make it better there's humour and brotherly moments and all that in all the right places!

I list the Chevy Impala as my second favourite character - because first tips between Dean and Sam depending upon the episode! ^___^ I've always had a love affair with the Chevy Impala anyways, even before this television show started ^___^

So, share in the loving all!

Well Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer
Crayons go up one drawer higher
Rewind Barney for the sixteenth time
Breakfast, six naps at nine
There's bubble gum in the baby's hair
Sweet potatoes in my lazy chair
Been crazy all day long and it's only Monday
Mr.Mom
03-15-2007
12:42 PM
Blood Ties
Name: Jules (F)
Coven:
03-15-2007, 12:42 PM
I love this show. I didn't watch much of the first season, but I'm really loving the second season.

Dean is my all time favourite brother. He's just perfect. I love his humour and slightly dark side. Sam is just as good, but at little too whiney for me.

I love the storyline with Sam at the minute. Its becoming very interesting! I also love Dean's new potential love interest. I'm glad the writters are taking that slow. It seems to be working for the show
03-15-2007
12:44 PM
Kiss the Sun at Night

Contributor
Name: Jono (M)
Coven: N5-A3
Style: Purgatory
03-15-2007, 12:44 PM
First season has only just managed to come out in backwards country over here, but I'm loving it anyway. Love the car, love the boys and the storyline. Probably gonna avoid this thread so I don't get spoiled!
01:15 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: J (M)
Coven:
03-16-2007, 01:15 AM
OMG Supernatural I love it, I love it more than anything, I just wish they'd go into the Sam storyline already in season 2, keep getting random eps. I want to see mythology of the demon and his kids not a spoofish episode about anal probing and super powered half naked chicks.
03-16-2007
03:48 AM
open your eyes

Contributor
Name: Rachey (F)
Coven: FGB - 3
03-16-2007, 03:48 AM
As much as the spoof/jokes episode amused me - and now we've had one for both seasons I would have preferred moving on with the plot too. Then again, at the same time I love the supense the show is building up too. I mean, the searching for their father plot was amazing, and now Sam's is too... and we keep getitng more twists and turns and all then we become more and more anxious...

oh life is grand. ^___^

Well Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer
Crayons go up one drawer higher
Rewind Barney for the sixteenth time
Breakfast, six naps at nine
There's bubble gum in the baby's hair
Sweet potatoes in my lazy chair
Been crazy all day long and it's only Monday
Mr.Mom
03-19-2007
03:06 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
03-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Crimson Sunrise

... not a spoofish episode about anal probing and super powered half naked chicks.
But DAMN! The episode was so damn hilarious. I laughed so hard. I thought it was really well written, especially in terms of showing that those two boys actually can be your average two brothers. And that episode was so much better than Roadkill concerning the character / relation between those two. Roadkill was a darn good idea, but the writer absolutely didn't put in much time for any of Dean's normal lines (where the bloody hell was all the snark?) and the brotherly-scenes were lacking too

bury my heart next to yours
03-19-2007
10:48 PM
Blood Ties
Name: Jules (F)
Coven:
03-19-2007, 10:48 PM
I thought the spoof episode was great too. Dean's versions were hillarious. I loved how he made Sam all emotional lol And Sam was great in that scene with Dean and the cookies, were he kept showing Dean just putting more and more food in his mouth, and Dean was like 'I only had one' lol
05-18-2007
06:23 PM
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
05-18-2007, 06:23 PM
This is one of my fave shows at the moment. I totally love Jenson

I liked the spoof episode as it was nice to see the way the guys interacted, in terms of the main storyline it wasn't great but it gave us a chance to see how the boys saw each other.
08-01-2007
03:19 AM
vanilla twilight.

Contributor
Name: Jarrod (M)
Coven: FGB - 4T
08-01-2007, 03:19 AM
This show is amazing.

I watched the entire first season and was quite frankly hooked. I wish they would kind of change the time because it's on right with Grey's Anatomy and that is just painful to miss. I don't see how this could have happened most of my shows have their own nights.

I've caught most of the second season although much has been missed. I have finally came up with an idea which is quite brilliant. I've decided to tune in for this show when it's on and try and catch the GA re-run the very next night. It should work.
10-09-2007
10:46 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
10-09-2007, 10:46 AM
So, has anyone seen 3x01 yet? What did you guys think? Like about the new "credits" thingy? The boys ... the epis ... the implications for the upcoming season ... BOBBY IN A SUIT! ... and erm, oh ... right, the new girl.

Share!

bury my heart next to yours