Midnight Shadows The Board Games Wrestling With Demons They said what? [WWD Quote Thread]

09-19-2012
02:07 PM
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Bonnie (F)
Coven: Guide
09-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by ~Senescence~

She also hadn't failed to notice that their entire group was made up of people from either her coven or Jess', the other covens were clearly full of anti-social people, they might need to work on that.
This made me laugh, even though I - or Joshua - should probably feel insulted
03:39 AM
The Heart of Hearts

Contributor
Name: Clint (M)
Coven: A-1,F-1
Style: Arrow
11-18-2012, 03:39 AM
Originally Posted by ~Senescence~

“I think... I think it's food made by the Hell Scorned.”

"Stupid demon creatures." Willow muttered under her breath...

“You might what to heed to her reaction and actually warn guest about this. You should have known something like this would have happened. Not everyone is like you.”

"Yes, you need big signs on this stuff, like; 'WARNING MOLTEN LAVA'" Willow agreed emphatically...
The blue is Jace talking. The regular is Willow.
I love that Spring Faerie.

Winter is still better though.
12-10-2012
07:28 PM
The Heart of Hearts

Contributor
Name: Clint (M)
Coven: A-1,F-1
Style: Arrow
12-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sobriquet

Walking into the ball, Rowan's eyes immediately fell on the only other person present. Another man who would be cute if it was not for the fact Rowan knew exactly who he was. Jace, some Winter faerie ruffian who wanted to take Rowan's crown as the gayest of all the gays. Well, nuh-uh girlfriend! Rowan could bitch slap this boy into next millennium if he wanted to.
Ok. I had to control myself before my parents gave me the look. This is just so flipping hilarious! Though Jace and Rowan are going to have it out now.
02-02-2013
12:29 AM
two souls in a ghost town
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
Coven: WAR7ORD
02-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by Thor

Being possessed was always a strange sensation but it didn’t stop her love for Luke. No not one bit, hell being in Harker’s body she had solved the penis problem! She was sure she could keep this one around and get Luke to love her just as much. Just like how she loved him. So it didn’t matter that Harker was demanding from her to leave his body because she wasn’t.

No she actually like this new idea that was forming in her mind. She would use Harker’s body, make sure that Luke would keep it whole and… Oh shut up will you? Like you do-gooders don’t use possession when it suits you. She scoffed back at him, giving him a mental eye roll. By the way, are you richly endowed down there? ...
From the tournament. XD Isabel... Truly committed to the premise indeed.

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got
02-08-2013
01:06 PM
of the dark order

Contributor
Name: Faye (F)
Coven:
02-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Captain America

The distraction had cost Luke and he felt two wind balls slam into his chest and blast him off of his feet. Not the first time I've had balls on my chest, lets be honest...
I choked on my saliva. Saliva.

Take my advice. When the world goes crazy, you run... You runaway. - Nico Minoru, Runaways.
02-10-2013
10:51 PM
two souls in a ghost town
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
Coven: WAR7ORD
02-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by YSL

"Hi Father, I apologize for interrupting you but I'm just so afraid for my life." Yves began to tremble, forcing tears out of his eyes. "You see....there's something evil following me around." After saying that line, he almost broke character because there actually was something evil following him around and he was sleeping with it.

The Father seemed puzzled by his statement and attempted to comfort him by directing him towards one of the benches so that two could talk more. With their backs now turned to the front door, it would allow Lucien to sneak by unnoticed. "Now tell me, what is this evil that's following you around? Drugs? Alcohol? Lust?" Yves wanted to tell him that the first two things were a casual weekend out, while the last was a typical evening with Lucien.
lol From the event task. The whole post in general was amusing and not what I expected.

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got
02-24-2013
09:17 AM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
02-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Ganymede

"I know you say you want the works, but for people like you and me... that can entail a lot more. Obviously, you need day-to-day things, but what else? Give me an idea of what type of feeling or attitude you want to inspire." Because right now, I just want to ask you to make some copies and make some coffee.
This ^ is why Diana is so awesome!
10:13 AM
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Bonnie (F)
Coven: Guide
06-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Funny Girl

Everly wasn't so sure about this whole "flashing" thing. Sure, being able to transport oneself over great distances was a bonus of being part of the FGB (for a second she tried to remember what on earth that stood for, but her find drew a blank. Forces of Good... in the Bank? from the Bible? Well, on second thought no. Probably not from the Bible. Is it even Forces of Good? Did I just join a cult? Bless, and all I wanted to do was play the cello.), but it wasn't exactly aptly named. What did these people even say to each other? 'Hey, let's flash.' How did they not get slapped in the face repeatedly? How did this not lead to really awkward circumstances?
Oh, Hilly, how I've missed you
07:41 PM
over the rainbow
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Hilary (F)
Coven: 7GB
06-12-2013, 07:41 PM
An older one, but it just made me burst out laughing so

Originally Posted by Radioactive

Fuck me running. He's coming this way.
11:58 PM
Young and Beautiful

Contributor
Name: Angelo (M)
Coven: 6
06-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by Funny Girl

“Well, not bossy, but can you delegate? I need help making sure these guys stay on track. The main problem is I’m not around all the time to ride their asses until the work is done.”

There were approximately seventy two dirty jokes in that comment, but Everly only let her smile pull a little more to right as he carried on.
Reading this two days later and I still laughed way too hard.
&
Beautiful