Midnight Shadows

Midnight Shadows   \   Distraction & Recreation   \   The Reliquary   \   JK Rowling Releases NEW Harry Potter Story!

Ganymede
Magi
two souls in a ghost town
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
JK Rowling Releases NEW Harry Potter Story!
She's giving us an update on the lives of HP and gang through the bitchy lens of Rita Skeeter. XD

You'll have to sign up at Pottermore to read it, but here it is!

I would love to read a whole book told through Rita's voice actually.

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got

07-08-2014, 08:17 PM
poliahu
Scourge
Death is the debt all pay
Contributor
Name: Lia (F)
I agree that a book written by Rita would be amazing to read. Shoot that's what she should release as her next book, an Rita Skeeter expose.

I read the story and I could understand why so much of the fandom was up in arms. A lot of people like to pretend the epilogue didn't happen and this story made them all remember. HA HA HA HA! I actually didn't mind it really. To me an author has a right to do whatever they feel like with their characters. And RPs and FanFic are where the fandom can pretend that nothing canon actually happens. HA HA HA HA HA!

07-31-2014, 09:02 PM
Tyrant
The Red King
A Cat of a Different Coat
Contributor
Name: Aody (M)
Goddamnit, I remember signing up to Pottermore when it first started but never logged in since, now I don't have a clue about my username or password. BOO! A story from Rita's perspective sounds pretty awesome, and it gives me hope for further HP Stories coming out.

Now *goes off to find the username Pottermore gave him*
Watch your little black sheep run.

08-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Ganymede
Magi
two souls in a ghost town
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
Originally Posted by poliahu View Post

I read the story and I could understand why so much of the fandom was up in arms. A lot of people like to pretend the epilogue didn't happen and this story made them all remember. HA HA HA HA! I actually didn't mind it really. To me an author has a right to do whatever they feel like with their characters. And RPs and FanFic are where the fandom can pretend that nothing canon actually happens. HA HA HA HA HA!
I had no idea that people were up in arms about the epilogue. And point made, Lia!

Hope you find your info, Aod - I was lucky enough to have my browser save it. I was surprised by some of the improvements they made to Pottermore, though some things like dueling and potion making seem pretty much the same when they opened.

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got

08-27-2014, 03:45 PM