Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
12-18-2011, 02:43 AM
Prometheus [Post #1]
P R O M E T H E U S

"Ridley Scott, director of Alien and Blade Runner, returns to the genre he helped define. With Prometheus, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race." -- Wikipedia
So, is anyone else excited for this movie? Any theories about any tie-in's from what's been said in interviews? Are you hoping for a connection to the original Alien film?
08:31 PM
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
Coven: A7A
12-19-2011, 08:31 PM
I have to honestly admid that the Alien movies were never my cup of tea. That being said, I feel that Blade Runner is a classic that everybody needs to have seen at least once in their life

Haven't heard about this new movie though. Read up a little about the cast and it does look interesting. They're including an android as one of the characters which makes me wonder what the take of a robot on this entire subject of "origins" is, seeing as his "origins" are really man made and without any deeper meaning, or at least not much. Maybe that's the Blade Runner influence somehow.
And then they come across an advanced extraterrestrial race that would be at the base of mankind on Earth? I suppose that's the Alien influence.
I'm not sure what to expect really. But I will see it when it comes out
12:11 PM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
05-06-2012, 12:11 PM
With all the marketing that has been released for the film, are people still looking forward to the film?

I know I am, I cannot wait for the 1st of June.