Midnight Shadows Distraction & Recreation The Reliquary RP-Parents Unite aka MS Baby Talk!

11-13-2011
12:58 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
11-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Adjusted the title because of course we're not all moms.

Lukas has been battling bronchitis on and off lately. For three months now he's been sick again and again. By now we're pulling out the bigger guns because it becomes a little worrisome when you realize he's as prone to respiratory infections as you were yourself as a kid.

But we've got him healthy once more and he should be back at daycare on monday ... I'm taking bets when it'll be that he'll come down with something next time.

Other than that, he's great. New favourite word is "papa". He gives kisses now xD and what a smoocher he is. Sleeping no longer works without his favourite cuddly toy and he adores ANYTHING that makes noises and phones

How about Aki? Is he walking yet? You guys doing well?

bury my heart next to yours
11-13-2011
03:29 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
Coven: ADA-T
11-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Oi I was fine with it being moms Made me feel special

aawh poor Lucas, hope he'll get better soon

As for Aki, he is getting his first tooth and walking very slowly with some form of toy to help him He talks a lot of gibberish but who can blame him considering I speak Swedish and Nathalie speaks Danish to him But the whole cuddly toy he does and also a weird part is that a couple of months ago he actually started to whistle xD Kinda fun because most people freak out

Other then that we all are going well
03:54 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
11-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Lol. he actually whistles? how awesome is that? Lukas only does the thing with his lips and then tries to make a really high sound? he cannot actually whistle. It looks totally cute though when he's trying.

11-13-2011
05:08 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
11-13-2011, 05:08 PM
He actually whistles It's awesome! Well, Aki does the whistle mouth, then he starts to breathe in and out, which makes that whistle sound
11:39 PM
counting stars
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Fred (F)
Coven: ADA-1
11-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Uhm...my brats are still...brats. Nothing really cool like whistling going on with them. The "cool" stuff my kids do are Brady counts to thirteen; and during shape identification, Milena always calls the diamond a 'rhombus' - even gets mad at her teachers when they try to tell her she can just call it a diamond Wish my kids would whistle...

And Chrissie, tell Lukas he's not allowed to be sick anymore. He's maxed out his quota for the season!
11-14-2011
10:23 AM
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
11-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Tessa's nearly 4 and she can't whistle
She had surgery recently to remove polyps and put tubes in her ears. She was constantly sick, always suffering from a cold or whatever... Now she's much, much better!

Emmelien just suffered a stomach flu, but she's better already and her cold is gone too.
I can't wait for her to start talking and start kissing us!
With Tessa, she's still very cuddly and smoochy but it's not the same as a little baby doing it. They just grow up so fast, so very, very fast!
10:39 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
11-14-2011, 10:39 AM
So I was away from home for the weekend with my husband taking care of Lukas... It's funny how much I was looking forward to it at first. Then when I left Friday night I was a close to tears... Spent the last two nights watching baby videos of Lukas on my phone. And now I'm dying to get to my car so I can go home to my husband and child. Motherhood is a strange thing.

And yay for emmelien shaking the flu. So glad to hear.
Ima have to remember that about the polyps in case Lukas keeps getting sick. He's way too prone to these colds. I'll tell him he's used up that quota. Let's see if he listens.

11-14-2011
05:34 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
11-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Fred: What's a rhomnus? O.O

Also, I agree with what Fred said about Lukas I do that with Aki when he gets a cold.. Hasn't worked yet

Mari: Crossing my fingers that the will continue to be good so Tessa stays healthy Not fun with a sick child :/ and stomach flu? Oy vey, not fun at all :S I've had that awhile back so I can only imagine how much fun a child thinks of it :S

Chrissie: Been there too First time I was away at Aki I was working at the local cinema, showing Kung Fu Panda 2 and in the movie a baby cried, daaaamn I almost cried because I missed my boy
06:24 PM
counting stars
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Fred (F)
Coven: ADA-1
11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
A rhombus is a geometry term for a diamond Wikipedia defines it as: "In Euclidean geometry, a rhombus or rhomb is a convex quadrilateral whose four sides all have the same length. The rhombus is often called a diamond, after the diamonds suit in playing cards, or a lozenge, though the latter sometimes refers specifically to a rhombus with a 45° angle." She learned it form her grandpa when she was about three and it just stuck.

And I've tried telling my kids they aren't allowed to be sick anymore, but they don't really listen either I imagine they'll have a cold or something every other week now that we're moving into winter.
11-15-2011
04:18 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
11-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Well, she isn't incorrect at least But I would punish her grandpa for teaching her that

Well, since Aki started to go at kindergarten he's been a little sick now and then, though it's still not worse then the common cold, thank god for that xD