03-24-2009
02:35 AM
Forbidden Fruit.

Contributor
Name: Toni (F)
Coven: ADA-1
03-24-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah.. I thought the billie idea could have been elevated to a whole new level without her. but ahwell. charmed rocked to the core. I totally loved it. Even in its lesser moments. Totally cool!
08:59 PM
Do It Again

Contributor
Name: Phillip (M)
Coven: FGB - 2
Style: Phoenix
09-22-2009, 08:59 PM
I just saw on TV.com that Charmed is the number 17 show of all time right now. These are shows that are still going and have ended. I was like wow! Heroes is number 5 of all time, 2 today, 8 this week, 10 this month. The Vampire Diaries is on the list of top 25. Don't get me started on Smallville.

Make a cast, of my body. Pull back out. So that I can see.
Let go of, how you knew me. Let go of, what I used to be.
03-26-2010
03:15 AM
I'm back.
Name: Zach (M)
Coven: ADA-4/FGB-T
03-26-2010, 03:15 AM
Came across this article a couple of weeks ago about Charmed being turned into a comic book series. Alyssa Milano had tweeted the link on her Twitter page. How reliable this news website is, I have clue, but I thought that I would share it with everyone!

Click Here
08:01 PM
Do It Again

Contributor
Name: Phillip (M)
Coven: FGB - 2
Style: Phoenix
07-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Random thing I saw for all you Charmed fans out there! I was watching the new movie Our Family Wedding with America Ferrara, and I noticed that her family's house in the movie was right across the street from a house that looked exactly like the house across the street from the Halliwell Manor. I looked hard and decided, yep that's the house. This movie was set in L.A. though. But the Halliwell Manor is set on a street of all kinds of homes for movies and TV apparently.

Well as they showed more scenes I came to the conclusion that the family was living in neighbor Dan's house. Haha! And that was confirmed when I saw the Halliwell Manor directly to the right. (Several times). So watch the movie if you want to see for yourself. Just an ironic tidbit.

Make a cast, of my body. Pull back out. So that I can see.
Let go of, how you knew me. Let go of, what I used to be.
12-27-2012
07:26 PM
FIFTY SHADES OF BLOOD
Name: Krys (F)
Coven: ADA~T
Style: Departed
12-27-2012, 07:26 PM
I have the mags, the books, and even some posters. Upset when cole got vanquished and killed off. Duh. We all know why.

I love who they put Paige with. Henry was great for her. And understanding. We all knew Piper would get Leo back, the finale was great, but I think it shoulda been longer, together and not put into parts.

But the show is muh heart. Always will be.