12-15-2011
11:12 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Sarah (F)
Coven: F1123
12-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Another Introductory Ramble [Post #1]
Hi guys! Ugh, an introduction. I hate these!

That point aside, My name is Sarah! I have a feeling there are a number of you who will know me from PE as Simple Miracles. On a vague whim, I came traipsing over here and Tom did nothing to stop me. If anything, he gave me a nudge in this direction. So thank you, Tom. I'll get you for this later.

I'm from Australia. I'm currently on summer holidays from being a teacher, which is good because holidays are excellent. We're in the process of moving house which is making this Christmas all kinds of interesting. I'm a Doctor Who nerd, Starkid, Harry Potter anything and occasional Gleek. I have a tendency to be a Darren Criss fangirl. I'm also a big fan of Merlin, Bones, Secret Circle, Private Practice and Smallville. Probably there are a few shows in there I've forgotten. I'm a musical nut, and 30 Seconds to Mars and Taylor Swift are probably the most listened to artists on my iTunes playlist. I'm a violinist, I love reading, I'm obsessed with roleplays and penguins are awesome.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, please ask! I don't bite! I'll see you all out in the games!
12-15-2011
11:15 PM
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
12-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey Sarah welcome to Midnight Shadows

You seem to be a fan of pretty much everything I love so I'm sure you'll fit in well around here. You should check out some of the roleplays especially WWD and CHB.

If you need help with anything feel free to PM me
12-15-2011
11:16 PM
playing for free

Contributor
Name: Tom (M)
Coven: FGB:1
12-15-2011, 11:16 PM
SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

WELCOME WELCOME. As I said on Twitter, if you need any help then feel free to shoot me a PM and I can do my best I'm sure you'll really enjoy some of the games we've got over here

expensive lies, but you're playing for free

12-15-2011
11:16 PM
Swan Song

Contributor
Name: Cornelia (F)
Coven: 6
12-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Hi Sarah! I totally know you from PE I'm glad you found your way here! I hope you'll be able to play here as much as you do there. If you want to plot or need help finding your way around or whatever, feel free to poke me
But loving him was red
12-15-2011
11:23 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
12-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Ha, nice gif, Tom. One that serves as a reminder that I owe you a Bradley character over at PE. *sigh* What am I doing with my life?

Carly, Cornelia, thank you for the welcomes! I certainly hope to be spending plenty of time in these games and I will hunt someone down if I need anything.
12-16-2011
02:50 AM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
12-16-2011, 02:50 AM
Hello!!!! Welcome. I'm Sancta Terra over on PE, so I remember seeing your username around . If you need any help around here, let me know!
07:39 AM
Administrator
The Red King
A Cat of a Different Coat
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Aody (M)
Coven: ADA
12-16-2011, 07:39 AM
Hola and welcome to Midnight-Shadows.

If you need any help getting settled or you need anything clarified, don't hesitate to contact myself.
08:01 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
12-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Welcome to MS, Sarah!
I hope you're gonna enjoy yourself around here! Of course I'd be glad to help if you need any help or have questions!

bury my heart next to yours
12-16-2011
10:44 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
12-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi Amy! Good to see you 'round here!

Thank you for all the offers of assistance! If I have any questions, I'm glad to know I have lots of willing bodies!
12-16-2011
11:53 AM
burning bright
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Gina (F)
Coven: DE
12-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Hey Sarah! Welcome to MS! As all the others have said, feel free to contact me if there's any questions you have or anything you need, etc. Hope you enjoy the RPGs on offer here and everything else we have!