Midnight Shadows The Board Games Wrestling With Demons WWD Concerns and Suggestions #1

05-22-2012
01:49 PM
Scourge
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
05-22-2012, 01:49 PM
WWD Concerns and Suggestions #1 [Post #1]
W W D
Concerns and Suggestions

This is the place to raise any concerns you might have with with regards to The ADA, The Neutrals or The FGB. Please note that no discussion of any kind is allowed in this thread. This is purely a place to bring your concerns to the attention of WWD management. If management feel that the concern is something that needs to be discussed then a WWD meeting will be organised.

This is also the place to put forth any suggestions you might have with regards to improving the game. This could be ideas for new settings, events or anything else you can think of.

Please try and be respectful and keep in mind the MS/WWD rules. We do not want to see member bashing of any kind in here.
05-24-2012
08:25 AM
Celestial
Empathic Sorrow

Contributor
Name: Justin (M)
05-24-2012, 08:25 AM
I had a concern about Stonehenge and other side-based hangouts closing because Christian working there had really developed storylines for him and gave him one thing to take pride in. Anyways, thanks for listening.
05-24-2012
04:57 PM
Renegade
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Rest assured that new job possibilities will open up in the very near future! Keep an eye out for an anouncement on that very soon

We understand your disappointment but it'll be worth it. Meanwhile, instead of working, Christian could take s holiday and venture into the City?
09:59 PM
Celestial
Stripey Socks

Contributor
Name: Richts (F)
05-26-2012, 09:59 PM
I noticed that all the old threads have been moved to a place where the common member can't seen them any more. I find this a bit sad, because we can't read back on it, when we feel like reading things that we've rp'ed before. I am hoping for a possibility that the IC archive can be moved to a place where we can look back at it as well.
05-26-2012
10:25 PM
Renegade
keep your eyes open

Contributor
Name: Tommy (M)
05-26-2012, 10:25 PM
I echo that, plus I can't find the threads to update my character diaries for promo requests.

it's a showdown and nobody comes to save you now
05-27-2012
12:32 AM
Renegade
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
05-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Your concerns are being brought up. We'll try and find a solution that works for everybody

Note that all character diaries can be found in the Iron Rail section of the game
12:42 AM
Renegade
keep your eyes open

Contributor
Name: Tommy (M)
05-27-2012, 12:42 AM
Oh sorry, I was a bit unclear in what I meant! What I was referring to was that I'd posted in threads that have now been moved to the archives, but hadn't updated by character diaries to include links to them in my promo request section, if that makes sense? Basically, if I had access to the archives, I'd be able to grab them and put the links in without missing any posts out. Sorry for being confusing!

it's a showdown and nobody comes to save you now
05-27-2012
10:36 AM
Renegade
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
05-27-2012, 10:36 AM
No don't worry, I should know better than responding to things when coming home from a party. Brain's not half awake then :p

But you do make sense and a solution is in the making
05:57 PM
Magi
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
07-19-2012, 05:57 PM
If possible, can we have the Power Missions brought back, but into the main WWD area?

It'd be nice either to do a power mission, or a character mission to develop characters.
07:26 PM
Renegade
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
07-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Will take this up to TH and we'll see how we can integrate the training aspect and character aspect into the new WWD setup!