04-09-2007
07:40 PM
the gentle roar
Name: Elly (F)
Coven:
04-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Bad Habits? [Post #1]
Everyones got to have one, whats yours?

I tend to be an extreme procrastinator. Over the years I have gotten better and took advantage of my time, but I still tend to be lazy. I also tend to twist my hair, I don't know why, but I'm trying to keep my hand out of my hair. Other than that, I'm alright.
04-09-2007
07:51 PM
Alone In The Dark

Contributor
Name: Kay (F)
Coven: FGB - T
04-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeesh... My bad habit has to be i'm always right, even when I'm wrong. If you tell me i'm wrong I will find that one incy weency bit where I was right. *LOL* Also I have lots of gross habits too, I pick my scabs when I fall over etc. (Knows she has overshared!)
09:48 PM
playing for free

Contributor
Name: Tom (M)
Coven: FGB:1
04-09-2007, 09:48 PM
I bite my nails incessantly. I have done ever since I was little. I also fidget with things, I'm one of those people that cannot sit still for more than five seconds.

And I'm like Kay also. I have to be right, no matter what

expensive lies, but you're playing for free

04-10-2007
08:26 AM
of the dark order

Contributor
Name: Faye (F)
Coven:
04-10-2007, 08:26 AM
This person here *points at self* has a ton of bad habits. >__<

I too bite my nails. Am stopping though So I'm glad. I also have this tendency to subconsciously pull at my hair... so yeah. It comes off sometimes. I hate that bad habit. A lot. I also tend to get a little sarky, especially in a bad mood, and that is a real bad habit.

So yeah. Share yours! =]

Take my advice. When the world goes crazy, you run... You runaway. - Nico Minoru, Runaways.
04-15-2007
11:03 PM
The girl with two hearts
Name: Nadine (F)
Coven:
04-15-2007, 11:03 PM
lol I use to twist my hair a lot, now I only do it once and awhile. Not all the time, but my worse habbit is when it comes to crack lips. I always peal it. I been doing it for years, and I can't stop. I peal it enough where my lips even bleed.
11:07 PM
Bagheera was a wimp

Contributor
Name: Simon (M)
Coven: ADA-1
04-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I have multiple bad habits. I chew my nails constantly, fidget with everything and forget what I'm saying in the middle of a sentence.
05:27 PM
bow ties are cool.

Contributor
Name: Jane (F)
Coven: FGB2|T
04-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Like most of the people in this thread, I bite my nails. I also play with my hair a lot, mostly with the fringe - it gets on my nerves mroe than it does on other peoples I'm fidgety as well, I just can't sit still and I need to keep my hands busy with something (Such as continuously opening and closing my mobile phone ). Oh, and I get very snappy and mean when I'm in a bad mood xD
06:08 PM
Look, Don't Touch

Contributor
Name: Juls (F)
Coven: FGB - 1
05-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Yup..Ellyse typed my bad habits for me..I love to put things off as well. I am a hard worker..thats not the issue..but when I don't want to do something..I am the goddess of finding something else to do that I like...till deadlines or need becomes urgent! I then berate myself forever, swearing I won't stress myself out again putting something off...that lasts about a day?

LOL..I too like to twist my hair around my finger...but..hair twisters are really cool people! (had to come up with some defense right?)
04:31 PM
Sexual Predator
Name: D (F)
Coven:
Style:
05-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I have this AWFUL habit of smoking two or three cigerettes when I'm stressed .___(\ don't hurt me, anti-smokers!

It's bad though, I must stop -thwaps self-

05-23-2007
05:50 PM
vanilla twilight.

Contributor
Name: Jarrod (M)
Coven: FGB - 4T
05-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I used to bite my nails and be a real "ocdish" perfectionist in cleaning.