Midnight Shadows The Board Games Wrestling With Demons They said what? [WWD Quote Thread]

02-08-2015
06:24 PM
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Bonnie (F)
Coven: Guide
02-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Funny Girl

Her initial reaction of throwing powers everywhere had fallen a bit by the wayside when she nearly decapitated someone with a Shadow beam
Everly rocks
08:34 PM
two souls in a ghost town
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
Coven: WAR7ORD
02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Thor

Coincidence… right. If I hadn’t been frowning at his words I would’ve added a snort to make it more obvious that I did not believe him. I was worried the frown on my face would get stuck there permanently. I hate wrinkles, so I put on an effort to smooth out my face a little as I listen to the lie he sprouts out. He’s a man, of course he wants something from me.
Isabel never fails to make me laugh. XD I mean, she's facing off against a Warlord, and she's concerned about wrinkles.

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got
02-15-2015
10:13 AM
RPG Manager
Contributor
02-15-2015, 10:13 AM

Nibbling on her snack, Verdi tried to lighten the mood from gross incompetence to exploration of comfy sheets.
Rereading this post, it struck me how wrong this sounds Especially out of context
04:34 AM
over the rainbow
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Hilary (F)
Coven: 7GB
02-22-2015, 04:34 AM
Originally Posted by Premonition

Christian dropped to his knees in front of Adam and grabbed the other man's face with both of his hands. His eyes locked with the other man's knowing that this was serious. "Adam, Adam, I love you, at the end of the day that means we'll figure this out, but first we need to buy a new couch."
Unexpected and adorable
04:23 AM
Supervisor
Contributor
03-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Originally Posted by Serenity

Tears rolled down her cheek as the last traces of good finally succumbed to the darkness. And the darkness was so complete, enveloping her so thoroughly. But it did not feel terrifying. It felt like the embrace of an old friend. The comfort of having finally given up at the end of a long struggle.
Loved the way Nadia's acceptance of her new, thoroughly dark side was described here.

money, power & glory
04-02-2015
05:41 PM
Supervisor
Contributor
04-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Immortal

The battleground was already lost and burning, and Famine had arrived a bit late, but what could be said for that? These people had already lost all hope. There was no need to arrive early and be the bringer of the munchies to a town that was to be decimated.

"Oh? Was I late? My apologies."
Lmao, #crushedit.

money, power & glory
04-06-2015
07:00 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
04-06-2015, 07:00 PM

There are moments. There are times in every person's life when the worst possible thing that could happen to them happens. There's a fracture in your world and your normal dissolves into chaos and the harbinger of despair grates against the contents of your soul. There are moments when what you once knew as fact collides with the silly, ominous, far fetched worst case scenarios your mind dreams up in lieu of monsters under the bed and the tooth fairy forgetting your address. There are moments when you know what is happening and are apart of the scene, but you can't possibly believe that it's real. You're dreaming, you think. This is just too surreal to be my actuality. This is some 'Alice Liddell, toppled into Wonderland headfirst with some cake giving you life advice' bullshit.
So true. So well put together it gave me goosebumps.

bury my heart next to yours
04-19-2015
04:26 PM
RPG Manager
Contributor
04-19-2015, 04:26 PM

"I think you're being a little ridiculous," Verdi started, shooting Samira a glare of warning, but then her eyes softened as she, too, grinned. "They'll probs kill each other before they can even come up with one."
Rude, but very accurate
02:15 AM
over the rainbow
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Hilary (F)
Coven: 7GB
05-14-2015, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by Callista

Sometimes, Claire wondered if the Curtain just made stuff up.
Accurate