Midnight Shadows Guided Games GENEsis: DOFP Genesis In Character Days of Future Past [Mutants] Victorian Secrets [Kira / Benji]

01-04-2019
11:34 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Ellen (F)
01-04-2019, 11:34 PM
[In-Character] [Post #11]
It didn’t last long? Now that was something very regrettable in his eyes. Although, she could enjoy a good bottle of scotch without having a hangover. That kind of super power he would want as well. “Only two to three hours?” He was impressed with that, he need most of the night to get sober again. So when she suggested to race who would sober faster he started to grin.

He knew he would lose this, knew that if he downed that bottle and she hers, that she would be sober faster.

But Benji never backed down from a challenge. Never.

“Let’s make it more interesting though.” He told her with a grin, getting up and getting a crate from its hiding place between another clothing rack. He placed it on the table, the crate filled with various bottles of booze. “I have here a various amount of liquor.” He waved his hand over the crate, like a true showman.

“Since you have an advantage, it only seems fair that you should drink a bit more to even out the playing field.” He started grinning, walked back to his seat on the couch and grabbed his bottle, downing the remaining contents in one go. He felt the liquid burn down his throat, already felt the alcohol taking effect but it was just a slight buzz.

He moved towards the crate and popped out a bottle of tequila, unscrewing the cap and taking another drink. “One bottle of Scotch isn’t going to get me drunk.” He grinned. He held his liquor, usually won this game from Sam but then again Sam didn’t heal himself.

“So I guess, challenge accepted.”
12:02 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Fred (F)
01-05-2019, 12:02 AM
[In-Character] [Post #12]
It would fall in her favor, she didn’t even need to guess at it. Her body would metabolize the alcohol faster than his simply to reach proper equilibrium. Fantastic quirks of being a super fancy healer that self-repaired. Still, his mouth spread into a wide grin at the challenge. She wanted to scoff at the sight, of course he would rise to the challenge. She wasn’t sure why she expected anything less.

She watched him rise, watched him move across the room, shove some folded cloth articles off what she had assumed was a side table, only to realize it was a crate that he brought back. He set it down on the coffee table he had perched himself on to level her back out and reached inside, drawing her a verbal picture of the contents within. Great, more alcohol. She wondered what his fraternity rank in college had been.

Oh so she had to drink more in order for it to be fair. He had either missed the part where she had already alluded to the fact that the single bottle would do her in well enough, or he was calculating wrong.

“It’s not about quantity, it’s about duration.” She pointed out to him as she watched him tip the Scotch bottle upward and guzzled the contents, watched his throat work, watched tendon bow and give. She shook her head and looked at the bottle in her hand, frowning slightly. She wasn’t even a third of the way through and it was already toying with her thoughts.

And he wanted her to drink more.

She lifted the bottle to her lips and took a handful of deep gulps in order to attempt at catching up with the ridiculous display he had offered, only pausing when he fished another bottle out, unscrewed the top and tipped it back. He noted it took more than a single bottle for him to get wherever it was he wanted to be at.

“I’m questioning your motivation.” One eye narrowed and her vision threatened to swim. “And you’re supposed to drink that with lime and salt.” She hiccupped and immediately clasped a hand over her mouth. Fifty-year-old scotch, she reminded herself. What the hell. Another few deep gulps and she wiped at a stray drip that sought to escape the side of her mouth.
01-05-2019
02:30 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
01-05-2019, 02:30 PM
[In-Character] [Post #13]
He understood that it wasn’t about quantity for her, but it was for him. It took him longer to get drunk, maybe it was because of his mutation but he just had to drink more to get there. So, tossing back the scotch and now starting on the tequila were just the start. He felt the buzz but he wasn’t there yet. If he stopped now, he would be sober within two hours as well.

Benji took another healthy swallow from the bottle, making him a third way down with it and grinning when she told him she was questioning his motivation. “It tastes just as good without it. Besides, for the purpose of getting drunk this works faster.” He grinned.

Watching her, she hiccupped and he couldn’t help but laugh. Was she drunk already? That was fast. He wasn’t even half way his second bottle. “And my motivation? You suggested this challenge.” He topped the bottle back to his lips, putting the liquid to half way now and the buzz started to change into tipsy.

“But, maybe, I’m curious to see if you last longer than Sam.” He chuckled, looking at Kira wiping away a stray drip from the side of her mouth.

“I’m sorry for being an asshole.” He told her, feeling the need to address that. “Sam calls it my female repellent charm.” Because as long as he didn’t talk, they didn’t run from him. But the moment he opened up his mouth, he managed to alienate them within minutes. And most of the time he wasn’t even trying. He took another swig from the bottle, leaving only a third left.

“I just open up my mouth and have no idea what words come out.” He snorted, okay maybe he was a bit more than just tipsy. “I didn’t mean to insult you earlier.” He tossed the liquid back, holding it to his mouth longer and emptying the bottle. Two down.

He reached into the crate, making sure not to fall of the couch and grabbed another bottle. This one was filled with rum. Bacardi Oakheart, one of his favourite flavours.

“I was just honestly curious.” He tried to sound serious, but he couldn't stop grinning. Okay perhaps he was nearing drunk.
06:09 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
01-06-2019, 06:09 AM
[In-Character] [Post #14]
Maybe challenging a frat boy to a drinking race wasn’t the best idea. She knew she would recuperate fast, but she had also assumed that he would power through a bottle and start to feel the effects. It seemed that she was just a smidge off target with that assessment.

She wrinkled her nose when he insisted that the tequila tasted just fine without salt and lime, and that the goal was simply to get drunk. There was an argument to that on the tip of her tongue that wanted to jump out and make a case for flavor. But his appreciate for scotch had been questionable when he hadn’t realized he had been sipping so readily from something so vintage. He likely powered through wine like it was grape juice.

He shot back that the challenge had been her idea and she snorted a laugh. “Should have thought twice in issuing that, I suppose.”

It did not in the slightest surprise her that he apparently engaged in this sort of exercise with Sam. They probably sat around having conversations constructed out of the two words ‘dude’ and ‘bro’ the entire time. It had her wondering where exactly the pair had grown up.

His attempt an apology had her lifting the bottle back to her lips and rolling her eyes. “Well that’s rather spot on.” She commented on Sam’s designated assessment of exactly what Benji enjoyed spitting out of his mouth. “It’s called no filter syndrome.”

When Benji swallowed the rest of the tequila bottle, she winced, looking at her own and made quick work of polishing it off. If he lacked a healing factor, he was going to be hurting in the morning. “You fuckinwin.” She assured him as she reached for the third bottle he had procured. “Stop already.” She climbed across the table and wrapped her hands around the base of the bottle. “I’d have no idea how to find the room they gave’me from here when Im’not blurry in the head.”

She tugged the bottle backward and out of his hands. “Yes, you’rean asshole, and I will allot you this one,” she held up her index finger for reference, “free pass, since you helped break me out of that hell hole.” Then she leaned forward. “Don’t press your luck.” She told him, her eyes shifting between his own. “Two, three hours tops.” She reminded him, because she wasn’t stupid. She seemed to be out to bait trouble though as she let her eyes slide down his face and she blindly sough to set his bottle back in his crate. “Secret stash.” She was going to find out where the rest of this ‘stash’ was at when she could properly feel her feet again.

Rapid healing factor metabolized alcohol out of her system faster than a human would, but it metabolized into her bloodstream initially just as quickly. That was messed up.
01-06-2019
01:23 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
01-06-2019, 01:23 PM
[In-Character] [Post #15]
He couldn’t help but grin about her comment of Sam being rather spot on. Sam was usually spot on with these things to begin with. He observed, pointed something out and be ninety-nine percent sure most of the time. “No filter syndrome.” He started laughing, he liked that one too. He needed to tell Sam that later, if he could still remember what they had talked about just now.

And then she declared that he had won. Won what? He wasn’t sober, hell he was just starting to get drunk when she grabbed his bottle away from him. “Heeeey.” He objected, when she plucked the bottle from his hand. He had been looking forward in drinking that and when he would be done be all clever and say something like ‘but why’s the rum gone?’.

“Wasn’ttheplan to get sober first?” He asked her when she told him she wouldn’t have a clue how to find her room when she was blurry in the head.

He was looking longingly at the bottle moving away from him, while she told him that he was indeed an asshole but she would give him a free pass this time because he had helped break her free. That put a wide grin on his face, he might even try to put in some effort to not be an asshole around her. He saw her gaze drift lower, resting on his mouth but he also saw her fumble with the bottle, to put it back.

Benji leaned forward, putting himself even closer to her as he snaked his hand around hers and guiding the bottle into the crate. “Yes, this is my secretstash.” He told her, his own gaze drifting lower as well. He wondered how she would taste, and would he taste the scotch still on her lips? “I’lltellyou about the other one if you don’t break any of mybottles.” He murmured, taking her hand away from the now safely tucked away bottle. There, he had saved his rum from the rather drunk girl.

“So, what shall we do for the next two, three hours?” He asked, coming up with several ideas in his mind but none were so vivid as claiming her mouth and find out how she tasted. His eyes were still fastened on those very kissable lips. Yet, he didn’t want to press his luck. She had only given him the one free pass after all.

See, not an asshole.
09:32 PM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
01-06-2019, 09:32 PM
[In-Character] [Post #16]
She gave a few quick nods when he pointed out the point was to see who could get sober first. Right, it hadn’t been the other way around. “Fine.” She waved her hand dismissively. “But you won’t havechance if you drink your liver into’a coma.”

Her brows lifted when he offered to show her the other super-secret stash so long as she didn’t break the bottle she currently handled and he pried her fingers loose. A bubble of laughter rolled up form her chest and she lifted her other hand in an attempt to stifle the sound, only to giggle further when it tried to escape out of her nose.

What do for two to three hours. Fine, he could be as evasive as he wanted to be. “There’s no…pingpong table here.” At least it didn’t appear that way when she sat onto the edge of the coffee table and tried to take stock of their surroundings. Lots of clothes. “There’s a’lot of clothes.” She noted. It was likely a prep and change room for whatever show had been running at the time. She had walked through the actual amphitheater to get here…right? How long ago had this place last been open and functional?

“What did you’ver plan to do here?” She asked as she turned her focus back to him. “Play dress up?” And then she choked back another giggle. “Or was this to be your napping spot?” If that were the case, he had scored.

It was so quiet. One of the other girls had told her that the amphitheater was rarely ever used for anything, too many seats still in place to utilize it for a group meal, and the stage hadn’t been dusted in a long time. Apparently there were plenty of little foot prints scattered all about it.

“Maybe I shouldn’t haf’put the other bottle away.” She sighed. “Probably can’t order pizza to what’s’posed to be an abandoned theater.” She pursed her lips at the thought and the sad truth of it. “Fuck it.” She pushed herself from the table and moved the two feet directly towards him, pushed a knee into the couch on either side of his hips and pushed her hands around his face before she pressed her mouth to his. There was no point beating around the bush.
01-06-2019
10:08 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
01-06-2019, 10:08 PM
[In-Character] [Post #17]
Okay he liked her giggle. A lot, it was even cuter when she tried to stifle it with her hand. He most definitely was going to get her drunk more often, next time they should get Sam in here too. That could be hilarious. She sat back, on the table and started to answer him for what they could do the next few hours.

He sat back, watching her as she talked about a ping pong table and he just shook his head. Nope they didn’t have one here. Her observation about here being a lot of clothes made him grin. Very astute of her. What had been his plan to do here? He laughed at her questions. “Who says I already haven’t?” He gave her a wink, perhaps he should tell her he had already tried on one of the outfits, just for funsies.

“And nothing wrong with a good quiet place to have a nap.” But that most definitely wasn’t his plan right now.

Benji’s eyes drifted back to her lips and maybe he should just have kissed her and rolled with it. “They actually do deliver pizza here.” He told her, he had seen one of the teens walk around with a stack of boxes the other day.

With that in thought, she caught him off-guard when she straddled him, placed her hands around his face and she started kissing him. It only took a second to get with the program, his own hands moving to her waist and kissing her back just like he had planned in doing so earlier. At least now he could always point out that this had been her idea. Yeah that was an asshole thought, maybe he should stop thinking all together right now.

Especially with a beautiful woman on his lap thrusting her tongue inside of his mouth. He greedily accepted that challenge as well. He moved one of his hands up to her face, sliding it to the back of her head where he let his fingers run through her red tresses. They felt like silk.

And yes, her lips still tasted like the fifty-year-old scotch.

“Kira…” He murmured against her lips. “… is this what you want?” Benji left a trail of kisses from her mouth, her jawline, down the side of her neck. She could still say no, they could keep kissing or play dress up if that’s what she wanted because he didn’t want to take advantage of her, since he was definitely in for some more exploring than just a kissing.

His other hand, had drifted from her waist already up her shirt. His fingers splayed across her back. Yes, most definitely more than a kiss.
05:19 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
01-07-2019, 05:19 AM
[In-Character] [Post #18]
Firm reciprocation. Fingers twisting into the hair at the nape of her neck, and she tilted her head to change the angle. He tasted like, tequila, the warmth of the Scotch he had opted for first already long washed away. No lime, no salt on his lips. It had nearly been rum, the sweet spice would have been biting, and she would have nipped it greedily from his lips.

The moment the pressure changed and he said her name against her mouth before peppering pecks against her chin, she wanted to turn his face back upward. She smiled somewhat in response to the question and that he had enough brain cells still firing well enough to pose it. “Hadn’t pegged you for being so’polite.” She tightened her grip in his hair when he moved onto the column of her neck. “A bit surprising.” If he wanted her unhindered opinion on it, because it wasn’t going to get any more unfiltered.

“Wouldn’t have climbed onto your lap,” she hiccupped, and she chased it with another giggle, “wouldn’t be sittin’ here if I didn’t wannabe.”

She shifted, glancing subtly over her shoulder, reference to the hand that had worked its way up under the back hem of her shirt. “There’sno ping pong table, or foosball,” she leaned forward and caught the lobe of his ear between her teeth and lower lip, “s’pose you could model some clothes for me. But I’d rather you take yours off.”

A warm kiss to the side of his neck before she sat up in his lap, shifting purposely against him. “Unless you don’t want’o.”

Her brows pinched together when she considered the idea. His hand was flush against the skin of her back and he had been more than eager to return her initial kiss, but she hadn’t outright asked him if he wanted to.

Hm.” She hummed. “Maybe I read this aaaaall wrong.”
01-07-2019
06:53 AM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
01-07-2019, 06:53 AM
[In-Character] [Post #19]
“Was going for not being an asshole.” Benji smiled against her neck when she commented on him being so polite and how she found it so surprising. Just because he had been cursed with saying everything that came to mind, didn't mean he wouldn't ask for consent.

He was not that kind of asshole.

Okay, so yeah maybe she was doing the obvious thing by sitting in his lap, sticking her tongue down his throat, but… He was overthinking this waaaaaaay too much.

And Kira was talking too much as well. Benji hissed out a breath when she took his earlobe between her teeth. Hint received, and very much understood when she told him she wanted to see him without his clothing. Unless he didn't want too. What? She was reading this all wrong?

Nope. She really wasn't reading this wrong.

“Shut up, Kira.” He breathed against her neck with a smile on his lips. Letting go of her hair, he moved to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Then he pulled his own shirt over his head, showing the rest of the scars he had collected over the years. Another round one just above his collarbone, and a jagged one running just below his belly button. His back had several as well, but currently out of view for her.

He stared at her for a moment, hunger flaring brightly within him. Her skin smooth as silk, no imperfections to be seen. He captured her mouth again, making sure she couldn't talk at least for a while. His fingers making quick work of her bra, unclasping the thing, sitting back to get rid of it. Much, much better.

He bend forward, not wasting time to suck on one of those little, pink knobs. Not wanting this… He scoffed silently, if he had his way he would want this, her, every day.

Benji groaned, pulled back from her nipple and moved back to her mouth once more. Kissing her with a hunger he hadn't known needed to be fed by her. Just her, right here, right now.
05:44 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
01-08-2019, 05:44 AM
[In-Character] [Post #20]
Lifting her arms was simple enough, letting him peel her shirt off of her a moment before he tugged his own over his head. Her hands settled at the sides of his neck, her vision drifting down over the skin suddenly exposed, and she trailed her fingertips along the circular mar just above his clavicle. It had had the potential to hit a subclavian.

Then his mouth reconnected with hers and she parted her lips without wavering. He licked at the roof od her mouth and she chased his tongue when he tried to withdraw, sighing relieved when he pushed back in. The fingers at her back barely registered, it was more the cool brush of the air in the room against her chest that had her noting more of her drawn bare.

She wanted to protest when he broke from her mouth, only to gasp when he latched onto her breast, rolling the nipple between his lips and tongue into a tight little knot. Her left hand fisted in his hair, her right pressed blunt nails as carefully as she could keep into his shoulder, and she rocked her hips against him. She wanted him closer, tighter against her. When she moved, her equilibrium briefly tilted on its axis and then quickly attempted to right itself, pitching slightly again when he pushed his tongue back between her lips.

His hands clutched around her, trying to feel or trying to arrange her, she wasn’t entirely clear on. She did know that she wanted out of her leggings and she wanted him out of his pants. The thought compelled her enough to draw back with a faint pop and push her hands down between them, working the end of his belt out of its fastener, quickly dislodging the button and zipper thereafter. “Take these off.” She told him as she pushed up off of his lap, her knees practically bumping against his as she hurriedly yanked on her leggings. “Please.” She added.

No need to tug underwear off when she rarely wore any. They stuck to skin when she sweated or rode up her ass when she bent over. If she wanted underwear up her butt, she’d buy thongs, which she thought were a huge waste of money. How could a lingerie company charge the same for their lacy briefs as they did for a similar lacy thong, there was less fabric so it should cost less.

When he finally shook himself to sense and pushed his pants down towards his ankles, she stood and watched him, watched every muscle flex and contract, watched skin and tendons stretch taut, and her hand absentmindedly slid around her hip and directly towards the junction between her thighs as she bit her lower lip. She could watch him undress for an hour and get herself off a dozen times.