Midnight Shadows

Midnight Shadows   \   Distraction & Recreation   \   The Reliquary   \   Supernatural

Persnickety
Magi
Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'
Contributor
Name: November (Nate) (M)
Has to actually see the finale! :9 *Misses Ruby*

05-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Filendie
Magi
Tainted Magic
Contributor
Name: Mark (M)
Style: Tyrant
I love this TV show. I don't have much time to watch it but I will probubly buy the Box sets.
Life is so full there is no room to breathe, yet so empty my loneliness haunts me
My heart aches with the fullness of joy
My wick burns so bright I have little time left
I try so hard but I fall at every turn
If I try harder I'll rupture, if I let go I'll fall

05-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Unforgiving
Kiss the Sun at Night
Contributor
Name: Jono (M)
Style: Purgatory
Yeah, I need the box sets. I've got about half of Season 3 to see, and no way to get it since Im broke!

07-10-2008, 03:18 AM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Style: Sovereign
Nick has seasons 1 & 2 so once I've finished with Smallville I'll be watching them, I so need to catch up and refresh on me Sam&Dean.
So this is farewell, the fight's final bell and I fall where I stand.
So give me your last hand, 'cause this is goodbye.

07-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Imzadi
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Just because it needs to be said: Yellow Fever must have been the funniest episode yet! I swear it even topped Tall Tales I bow down to Kripke! And to Jensen Ackles for his comedic talent.

bury my heart next to yours

10-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Halcyon
Dead In The Water.
Contributor
Name: Samantha (F)
That was awesome! xD totally makes up for last weeks Worst.Episode.Ever. "But I don't wanna be a clue" so the best line. I loved when Dean freaked out and started screaming too. I think I laughed so much I was nearly crying at Eye of the Tiger, now I keep watching it over and over. Jensen ftw!

...but I still wants hawt Ruby back.

10-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Be warned! Storyline talk here!

Spoiler: (Highlight to read)
Madison in Eugene, Ore.: What's the latest on Jared and Jensen on Supernatural?

Let's just say that if you happen to look like these dreamy dudes above (and God bless you for it), you should contact the CW right away, because I'm hearing that yes, you guessed it! There just might be a third freaking Winchester brother out there. Hear that? It's the sound of my mind exploding! I'm told that the possible third brother has not been cast, but we'll start hearing rumblings of another son courtesy of Dean and Sam's father John Winchester, aka Jeffrey Dean Morgan, this season. Seriously, does that dead dude get around or what?! Meanwhile, I'm dying to know what you think of this twist and if anyone out there could possibly be delicious enough to pull off the same genetic code as Jensen and Jared. So please comment below, and if you have any casting suggestions, bring 'em!

Source:- E!Online

Massive spoiler talk, would be brilliant and yet annoying if it all executes rightly.
So this is farewell, the fight's final bell and I fall where I stand.
So give me your last hand, 'cause this is goodbye.

01-06-2009, 04:04 AM
Monster
Renegade
Shadow Child
Contributor
Name: J (M)
Just watched the lastest episode and have to say its got to be one of my favorites, I just loved the angle and plot.

The spoiler above, I hate that storyline so damn much its been done to death. I'll cry if they go ahead with that, it just ruins the shows perfect history and makes the show far too tacky.

01-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Imzadi
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
*stays away from the spoilers*

Last week's episode was good. I loved the angle! But for some odd reason, SPN doesn't quite move me as much as it used to in S1 and S2 ... S3 was still sorta ok-ish but in S4 I am really getting the feeling that the show's losing its touch. I keep blaming it on how the family angle is more and more reduced to the brotherly angle only. Not that JA and JP don't rock my socks of playing this stuff, but with daddy around, mommy as a storyline etc ... the YED and even Meg, things used to be more personal. Now the angle just keeps going wider and wider, and we're thrown into the epic hell vs. heaven battle ... and it's almost like the guys get lost in between?!

Kripke should refocus his camera to the two leads that made this show big. Bigger storylines don't mean bigger shows ... And I am not dissing SPN. I still love the show but I can't help feel that it's no longer what it used to be.

On a whole different note. Kim Manners, director and producer, passed recently! So sad! He was my favourite director on the show! Made some awesome episodes.

bury my heart next to yours

01-27-2009, 10:17 AM
The Riddler
Bloodshadow
Shadow Child
Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
I just started to watch Supernatural like last Thursday and now I'm about to start with season 4.. Yes I watched season 1,2&3 under less then a week (I didn't watch on the weekend, was busy) and I can't really understand what so many people had against Bela? I liked her a lot, she was kinda cool, the master thief, getting S&D in to trouble Oh well, she is dead now so to late to change that

04-01-2009, 02:45 AM