Midnight Shadows

Midnight Shadows   \   Distraction & Recreation   \   The Reliquary   \   Gaming Consoles

Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Style: Sovereign
I still have my PS3, though it's mainly used for Netflix/Amazon Prime and Blu Rays.

I actually ordered the Nintendo 3DS XL Special Yoshi Edition console last night and it arrives tomorrow.
So this is farewell, the fight's final bell and I fall where I stand.
So give me your last hand, 'cause this is goodbye.

06-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Ganymede
Magi
two souls in a ghost town
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
Aod, I knew you were tech-savvy, but dang! Didn't know you could do all of that with a PC.

Speaking of simulation games, the one I'm excited about is The Sims 4! I could seriously spend all day designing a Sim and several days building a house.

Kieran, was tempted to get a Nintendo DS only so I could play Pokemon again at some point. XD

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got

06-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
That's why I've brought it, for Pokemon Y, and of course the Ruby/Sapphire remakes that are due out in November.

06-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Ganymede
Magi
two souls in a ghost town
Contributor
Name: Nicholas (M)
Maybe I'll get one in November if they go on sale for Black Friday.

So I did some more unpacking last night and found an old Dreamcast that my cousin left to us when he moved away. Anyone used to play on that? I remember Soul Caliber and now have a craving to play it - LOVED Ivy and her whip/sword.

money, power & glory
I wanna take you for all that you got

07-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Tyrant
The Red King
A Cat of a Different Coat
Contributor
Name: Aody (M)
Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post

Aod, I knew you were tech-savvy, but dang! Didn't know you could do all of that with a PC.

Speaking of simulation games, the one I'm excited about is The Sims 4! I could seriously spend all day designing a Sim and several days building a house.

Kieran, was tempted to get a Nintendo DS only so I could play Pokemon again at some point. XD
Oh, yes! You can pretty much do anything with a computer and a fast enough internet connection. Now I just need the damn connection.

I remember, way way back, picking up the Sims (1st one) along with a copy of Black & White. I couldn't really dedicate any time to either of them so they were left by the wayside, I haven't touched either since. But I do like me a good game of SimCity!

Right now, I am catching up on Arkham City (just completed Arkham Asylum - trying to plough through games that came out in the last few years). So far, playing as Batman is pretty awesome.
Watch your little black sheep run.

07-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post

Maybe I'll get one in November if they go on sale for Black Friday.

So I did some more unpacking last night and found an old Dreamcast that my cousin left to us when he moved away. Anyone used to play on that? I remember Soul Caliber and now have a craving to play it - LOVED Ivy and her whip/sword.
Do it! Pokemon X/Y are amazing.

I do remember the Dreamcast console, I used to have that with Star Wars Episode I: Racer, Sonic and Tomb Raider.

Oh I need to play Arkham City Aod, I've completed Asylum as well. Origins is on sale at John Lewis for £10, I might buy it and use my discount too.

07-15-2014, 08:45 PM
poliahu
Scourge
Death is the debt all pay
Contributor
Name: Lia (F)
I love PC gaming but since I can't afford a decent rig I usually stick to consoles. Right now I have a PS2, XBox 360, and a Wii. I keep the PS2 cause I LOVE the Kingdom Hearts series and don't want to ever stop playing those games. With the XBox I find myself mostly playing Skyrim cause of the open world aspect. And with the Wii, well, it was mostly bought for MarioKart. I can't be bothered to go buy any of the newer consoles since I want to save up money to get a decent gaming PC. I actually also really want a PS3 cause I really want to play that game Journey... mostly I'm into those open world games that are close to RPing... he hehe. The shoot 'em up games scare me too much for me to get into them, I don't have fast reflexes.

07-31-2014, 09:07 PM