10:03 PM
Renegade
Pity the Child

Contributor
Name: Ecks (M)
12-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Imzadi

Ecks! Hi! How are you?!
So good to see how many people are checking in when I thought everyone'd forgotten about us
Hi Im not too bad, thank you! How are you doing?

I dont think wed ever forget. Far too many memories - some all the way back to the C:tP days!
12-14-2018
12:45 AM
Magi
Tainted Magic

Contributor
Name: Mark (M)
12-14-2018, 12:45 AM
Well I'd definitely be up for some X-Men action or maybe a made up Final Fantasy gig ... I used to love posting on those.

Typing out a huge post frantically then refreshing the page to find 5 more posts to react to, loved it..
I try so hard but I fall at every turn
If I try harder I'll rupture, if I let go I'll fall
Yesterday
07:51 PM
Administrator
Magi General
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Caelus

Hi Im not too bad, thank you! How are you doing?

I dont think wed ever forget. Far too many memories - some all the way back to the C:tP days!
That's so nice of you to say. It's just so weird when calculating just how LONG ago that was. So many memories and so many people ... and no matter what happens, it feels like we aren't just turning into strangers. I like that!

And I'm fine. Married, two kids, a house ... and shaking my muses back awake.

Originally Posted by Filendie

Well I'd definitely be up for some X-Men action or maybe a made up Final Fantasy gig ... I used to love posting on those.

Typing out a huge post frantically then refreshing the page to find 5 more posts to react to, loved it..
The good old days of The Summoning. I was looking at those things only the other day. We still have the forum around on here, you know?

And well, we're playing the DoFP setting that we discussed some three years ago.

Also, upgraded the board today. So if there's hiccups let me know so I can fix it.

bury my heart next to yours