02-18-2010
08:51 AM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
02-18-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm sooo happy that Supernatural has been renewed for a 6th Season.
11:05 AM
Kiss the Sun at Night

Contributor
Name: Jono (M)
Coven: N5-A3
Style: Purgatory
02-18-2010, 11:05 AM
Yay! Although I thought they were only going for 5. Thats great news though!
11:08 AM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
02-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Yeah the original plan was because of the storylines, to only have 5 seasons but I guess the fans had a big influence on getting S6.
04:56 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
02-18-2010, 04:56 PM
I wonder where the story will go without Kripke at the helm. I mean Sera Gamble's been on the team since the very beginning but I am still worried. I mean, back then when Constance M. Burge left Charmed after S3 the entire show kinda lost a lot of what made it what it was (for example the heavier sister-angle over the witch-angle). I do hope that SPN isn't facing a similar fate, because that show is nothing without the Brother / Family angle. Oh and I totally hope no one is going to have the craptastic idea to introduce yet another brother (that story worked exactly once, and once only) or bring daddy or mommy back.

I guess what I'd love to see the most would be going back to weekly demons like back in S1. Normalcy returning and the brothers dealing with what happened, like the existence angels, god and the damn apocalypse. I mean what happens to faith when it's no longer a belief but knowledge.

bury my heart next to yours
02-18-2010
05:25 PM
50 Ways to Say Goodbye

Contributor
Name: Bing (F)
Coven: f6b . 1DA
02-18-2010, 05:25 PM
*has fallen a little behind on her SPN unfortunately*

I'm both glad and worried that the show has been renewed for a 6th season. Glad because I do love the series, but worried because I'm not sure where else the story can lead to after the show is done with the current season's apocalypse plotline. I haven't really loved season 5 all that much because both Dean and Sam seem to be constantly in an emo-state. Much prefer the earlier seasons when both brothers still had their individual characters!
02-18-2010
10:27 PM
Kiss the Sun at Night

Contributor
02-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah... I agree totally with what your saying Chrissie. They already had that apparent other brother in one of the epi's, who then turned out to be a ghoul, but still a brother. Hpefully they dont do the same thing again. I'm still waiting to see how Season 5 will turn out too...
08:52 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
02-19-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Six Degrees

I'm both glad and worried that the show has been renewed for a 6th season. Glad because I do love the series, but worried because I'm not sure where else the story can lead to after the show is done with the current season's apocalypse plotline. I haven't really loved season 5 all that much because both Dean and Sam seem to be constantly in an emo-state. Much prefer the earlier seasons when both brothers still had their individual characters!
I have to agree with you Bing It feels like it's the same thing this season, over and over and over again. Always telling us what we already know: Sam's angry, Dean's desperate. I mean, I get why. Times are bad, everything is literally appearing to go to hell and it's the one thing they don't want which becomes more and more inevitable ... but in the end, it's the same thing every episode, and even Jensen Ackles can't work the heart-breaking angle in so many different ways that you don't start feeling you're stuck in a loop

bury my heart next to yours
02-19-2010
11:33 PM
Kiss the Sun at Night

Contributor
02-19-2010, 11:33 PM
I am getting rather sick of seeing the same personal moments every time. Won't stop me from watching it just yet.

But whats up with all the breaks in the season? I can't get a new eppie till March 25th! We already had a break over the holidays, is there a reason for this one too?
07:56 AM
pretty

Contributor
Name: Kendra (F)
Coven: A-DE-A
04-16-2010, 07:56 AM
felt the need to smile after the ep tonight.
12:36 PM
Kiss the Sun at Night

Contributor
04-17-2010, 12:36 PM
I did like it, but I can see them leading up to a big season finale then making us wait till September