03-01-2010
01:41 AM
Empathic Sorrow

Contributor
Name: Justin (M)
Coven: FGB | 4
03-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Hm... [Post #1]
Maybe I'm behind, but apparently this used to be C:tP? I just say so because when I went to register I was informed my old username was current, which was *P3*Preminition (Yes, spelled wrong and everything). I apparently was a level 2 on WWD back in those rather embarrassing days of my then nascent RP'ing skills. Since then I have pretty much used Premonition as a board name on several of the boards that I am active on. If I don't use it, then I use Empathic Sorrow or my character names if that tends to be the trend or wish of the board.

I have been at several RPGs, playing characters like Phoebe Cestel at Medieval Nights (Charmed-Boards), Hermes at Dawn of the Gods (Corrs-Boards), Jaron with Masters of Evil (WB Devotions), Maxima, Grayson James, and Cain at Beyond Evolution (The Media Central), Gavin Bristow, Alana Forsythe, Riley and Camden Scott, Cassaundra Merovech, and Boston Clark at Demon Hunters (Eternal-Rain)...finally, my most recent characters are August and Everly McKie, Lachlan Kearney, and Felicia Rhys at Ravenwood (Cryptic Realm).

I followed the link in the referral section of Cryptic Realm from Afterthought to here, where I just created a bio and sent it in for Eternal Conflict (Ryland Ashby is the character's name), so hopefully I'll get to join the game soon enough.

I'm sure I've left off some of the RPG's that I've participated in, but there have been several with various characters throughout the years. Needless to say I really enjoy role playing and hope to continue at Midnight Shadows (loving the schemes by the way, especially Just In Time and Midnight Year 2)
03-01-2010
04:52 AM
remember when...

Contributor
Name: Mel (F)
Coven:
03-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Hey, welcome to the board! C:tP merged with MS a while back which is why you would have found that your username was here. I'm Mel and I'm one of the head Mods here at MS, I look forward to seeing you around.
05:42 PM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
03-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Heya Justin, I think I knew you before in the FGB?

Anyways, welcome to the boards, I know you'll have awesome time here and hope to RP with you sometime soon.

If you need any help or want to chat, then feel free to shoot me a PM.
02:37 AM
Empathic Sorrow

Contributor
Name: Justin (M)
Coven: FGB | 4
03-05-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks Mel and Kieran for the welcome. I apologize if you remember me from FGB...I was awful. Hopefully I've improved over time. I mean my posts used to be like one to two sentences, and I think even at that time most people played themselves lol! I can't remember, but my, if I had a chance to go back and read some of those posts I might cringe...for days!

I'm always excited to find a quality board and begin role play. Hopefully Ryland can start getting more involved in the kingdom