Midnight Shadows Announcements & Help The Graveyard Newbie Doesn't Even Cover It.

02-04-2010
05:12 PM
click flash!
Name: ben (M)
Coven:
02-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Newbie Doesn't Even Cover It. [Post #1]
Hey Guys!

I got directed to this board by Kieran (Chasing Lights) who told me I should check it out because he loves this place, and after exploring I was really intrigued by it because I've never come across this kind of board before.

I am clueless to the format of RP'ing here but I hope I can catch on pretty quickly because you have some awesome games here.

Enough of the *** kissing

I'm Ben, Im 22 Years Old and I live in London, England.

I currently work in a hotel, which has its ups and downs, it can be boring, but when it's quiet it means I can check out the boards and get some posting done.

I love the schemes here, and some of my favourite shows have schemes (Doctor Who/Torchwood) which is awesome!

I can't wait to get to know y'all.

Ben
02-04-2010
07:45 PM
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
02-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Hey Ben

I'm Carly and I'm also from the UK. I hope you stick around and check out some of the roleplay's here. If you have any questions or just want to chat send us a PM.
02-05-2010
11:49 AM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
02-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Benneh!!

Welcome to MS!!

I know you'll have an awesome time here and glad you like the schemes, the staff have worked very hard on them.

If you need anything I'm always about either online or on the phone.
11:36 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
02-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Welcome Ben! I hope you'll enjoy your time around here! Don't worry about the RPing format, I am sure you'll pick it up very quickly.

I am Chrissie, one of the resident admins and those people you contact if there's a technical problem or question But you're likely to see me around the RPGs too Anyway, have fun and see you around!

bury my heart next to yours