Midnight Shadows Announcements & Help The Graveyard New here.....so yea here i am lol

08-19-2009
09:21 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
08-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Hey, I know it can be frustrating sometimes when you're in the mood to roleplay and do fun stuff and seemingly no one is around for that. PMing people and asking is definitely the way to go but you have to understand that sometimes people are simply busy or wish to be doing other things. Also, many of the members of Midnight-Shadows help out with board matter in some kind of capacity, which does take time to be online but definitely takes time away from playing.

We are currently looking into a bit of restructuring concerning the board's RPG verses and the possibility of a few specials to happen later this year. You will see that certain things will be in accordance with given activity levels. Until then, however, I kindly ask you to possibly check out other options for RPing around MS and give people the benefit of the doubt. (You sometimes do forget about PMs ... happened to me a lot. It's usually an honest mistake.)

Anyway, I hope this helped a little to lift your spirits.

And next time you have any kind of concern, PM me with it in a proper manner. Welcome threads are not meant to be your private little island to rant and rave. Thank you!

bury my heart next to yours
08-19-2009
05:07 PM
Shadow Child
Name: Rachel (F)
Coven:
Style:
08-19-2009, 05:07 PM
i would pm....if people answered the pm. as for the other rpg's on the board they confuse me which is why i like the other two i get those.