03-25-2007
01:19 AM
brickbyboringbrick
Name: Jack (M)
Coven: 0
03-25-2007, 01:19 AM
I was completley obssesed until my first episode-The Painted World and until the last-Forever Charmed. Go Charmed!!!!
03-26-2007
04:15 AM
Hell Hath No Fury
Name: Ashley (F)
Coven:
Style:
03-26-2007, 04:15 AM
Oh, I have watched every episode to the last one. I bawled with the last episode, because I couldn't believe, it was over, after 8 years.

I still ship for Cole and Phoebe, they were amazing together! And of course Piper and Leo. Oh, I miss that show, so much, thankfully TNT plays all the episodes, over and over again.
02:39 AM
Death is the debt all pay

Contributor
Name: Lia (F)
Coven: FBG - T
03-28-2007, 02:39 AM
I thought the Series Finale was great! I cried too.

This was probably the first series that dealt with the supernatural that I was really into. I didn't even get into it till Prue died. I would watch it here and there but it was the episode when Piper becomes a Fury that turned the page for me and I watched it when I could. Of course one of my dreams is to buy all the seasons on DVD... but I don't have the money ! One day though I will!

I would have to say that I my favorite relationship was with Piper and Leo. All of that heartache yet they continue on! That's true love right there. I wish though that the show explored the Cupe/Phoebe plot a bit more... that looked like it would be so cute!
03-28-2007
07:46 AM
flower and willow

Contributor
Name: maresapear (F)
Coven: ɢ
03-28-2007, 07:46 AM
I actually didn't know about Charmed until season 2. I was like 6 or 7 when it came out and I was like what low have they sunk to now? And watched my cartoons. Then my dad got me into Who's the Boss and I started liking actual shows and he was watching Charmed one night and I found it interesting. I mean I've seen almost every single episode from season 1 through I'd say mid season 6. I've watched 7 and 8 but since 6 the show began to lose what it was about and bored me senseless. It was about three sisters, the most powerful witches in existence who saved the innocent and fought against evil. And for the first 4/5 years that's what they did and then it no longer made any sense to me. It was like personal gain was no longer in effect and with Wyatt and Chris I felt there was no sense any more.

I have to say 2-4 were my absolute favorite seasons. I liked Prue more than I liked Paige, especially in the last season when she all those quirky comments like in 'Blinded By the Whitelighter' she said to Natalie "Piper froze ya! Yup!" And the goofy looks mixed with Prue's seriousness gave her a dark and emotional side mixed in with a natural bubbly and fun side that we rarely got to see.

My favorite characters were tied for the most part, though I think Alyssa did very well with Phoebe in the first few seasons. She portrayed her so well as the young flaky sister, easily seduced by evil. And after Piper grew out of her shy phase in season 3 I fell in love with Holly's character from season 3 until about season 5. So it was 3 seasons for each but I just love Alyssa more. But shh don't tell Holly. [/obsessedteen]

I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
07-03-2007
12:50 AM
Fourever Charmed
Name: Camille (F)
Coven:
07-03-2007, 12:50 AM
I started watching it back in the first season, in 1998. It's been my favorite show ever since, but it was season four when I really got excited about it. That was my favorite season (Piper and Paige are my favorites), followed by season three.

I watched Charmed all the way through the series finale in season eight, despite the deteriorating storylines and the monumental beating that Kern gave the series. (*sigh* So much potential...lost.)

What else? Oh yes! I'm an avid Wyatt (a.k.a. "Super Boy") and Chris hater. And Billie. Man, I despised her almost as much as Wyatt.

And I own seasons one (I pre-ordered it), two (birthday present), and five (I hated S5, when "Super Boy" came on scene, but I needed the DVD for a school project so that's why I wasted my money on it).

Originally Posted by Touchstone

I'm obsessed with the show, and I'm sure there are more people like me in here.
And despite my hatred for what happened in the later seasons, I still live and breathe Charmed.
07-04-2007
05:12 PM
Elusive Victory
Name: Drew (M)
Coven: FGB - T
07-04-2007, 05:12 PM
I used to be obsessed with the show, but I've kind of grown out of it, I guess. The last few seasons were just so obnoxious to me. I miss season 2, 3, and 4. Those were the days.
11-27-2007
06:25 PM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
I loved and still love the show. To which I have to say that season 4-8 were the best I'd seen, only because of the difference of Piper and the seduction of Paige. Phoebe was wicked and I did love the love part of herself. I'm hoping to get all DVD's soon to enjoy nights in and memories of those nights watching the episodes for the first time
09:56 PM
Alejandro
Name: Nate (M)
Coven: F-T
11-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I think Piper was the only one that got a decent soulmate. I loved Henry I just wish he had been introduced earlier! Cole and Phoebe were perfect, but too bad he died, and was evil of course. Great show
11-27-2007
09:58 PM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
11-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Wicked

I think Piper was the only one that got a decent soulmate.
So True and it was amazing that they never actually got divorced
04:59 AM
I don't think so...
Name: Anthony (M)
Coven: FGB-T
12-02-2007, 04:59 AM
This show was amazing! I think it will live on for years, and it should Piper and Leo were incredible, the 'modern' fated love. Henry did finally tame Paige's wild side a bit; he became her rock. And it's kinda ironic to me that Phoebe actualyl fell in love with Love.