Midnight Shadows Distraction & Recreation The Reliquary New shows this fall?

10-08-2012
04:23 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
10-08-2012, 04:23 PM
New shows this fall? [Post #1]
Is anyone picking up any new shows this fall? What's hot and what's not? Anything you're looking forward to? Or what do you think is a must watch.

I've just decided to give Elementary a shot. Mainly cuz I've always loved Lucy Lui - and her in the combination with Sherlock Holmes sold me on this one.

Other ones I might check out the pilot for are Arrow and Beauty and The Beast.

bury my heart next to yours
10-08-2012
04:59 PM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
10-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I fell in love with The New Normal, and I'm giving Revolution a try. Other than that, nothing else has jumped out at me yet.
05:34 PM
playing for free

Contributor
Name: Tom (M)
Coven: FGB:1
10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I am loving Revolution so much even if I'm already getting that "This is probably gonna get cancelled after one season" vibe from it

expensive lies, but you're playing for free

10-08-2012
05:40 PM
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
10-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Like Amy I'm watching The New Normal and Revolution. Revolution has me gripped already and I've fallen in love with the characters on The New Normal, I really hope both shows stick around for longer than one season.

I also watched the pilot of 666 park avenue, I liked it but I haven't seen the second episode yet so I haven't decided if its one I'm going to keep up with or not.
10-08-2012
07:56 PM
burning bright
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Gina (F)
Coven: DE
10-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I haven't got out of the habit of relying on tv air dates for planning what I'm watching, so I'm limited to when the UK gets shows but the ones that I know have started / are starting soon are: Anger Management, Elementary, Arrow, Perception and Hunted. I also intend to give Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour a try.

There's also a lot of shows that are in their second or later series starting up again, so it seems like I'll have plenty to watch now that the darker nights are back.
10-08-2012
09:04 PM
Young and Beautiful

Contributor
Name: Angelo (M)
Coven: 6
10-08-2012, 09:04 PM
As of right now my favorite new show this fall is The New Normal. I love all of the characters especially Bryan and Shania ("If you can't get a man to propose, you might as well be dead" xD) I also love The Mindy Project. Mindy Kaling is just hilarious at everything she does.

I do want to check out 666 Park Avenue when I get a chance. I also plan on checking out Nashville and I hope it lives up to all the buzz.
&
Beautiful
10-09-2012
05:09 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Sarah (F)
Coven: F1123
10-09-2012, 05:09 AM
I'm also a The New Normal junkie. It just goes to show that Ryan Murphy is brilliant with his new projects (even if they can lose the plot after season 1). I'm hoping TNN doesn't go that way because I love it to pieces. Aside from that, I really haven't found any yet that I've gotten attached to. Time will tell!