Midnight Shadows Guided Games GENEsis: DOFP Genesis In Character Days of Future Past [Other] Easy To Lie [Nate / Eva]

07-13-2019
02:52 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Ellen (F)
07-13-2019, 02:52 PM
[In-Character] [Post #111]
Eva savoured the taste of him when he broke the kiss, the tip of her tongue darting out and licking her now bruised lips. He had a way of kissing her that always made her instantly want more from him. The tiredness that had threatened to pull her under was pushed away, and she was back in the moment with him.

Clearly they weren’t done with talking yet, she thought slightly amused as she listened to him picking up where they had stopped right before the kiss.

Her gaze softened even more, hearing him trying to explain that he never had the kind of love she was giving him. Unconditional. She loved him no matter what, even after he had messed up with her, that one week he had taken to figure out what it was that he wanted. It had been the longest week in her life, and that said something considering she had been captured for almost ten years.

It was enlightening to hear how he saw himself in regard to the women he had loved, who had been a part of his life. Didn’t he see it? Couldn’t he see that Eva was all in no matter what? That she wanted to discover everything with him, battle through the bad times, laugh through the good times and just enjoy every step of the way.

Eva let her fingers trail over his back, slightly caressing and letting him work through this.

“O, Nathan…” She said his name softly in comfort when he voiced his fear about not wanting to risk in breaking what they currently had.

“Forget about those future kids for a moment, forget what they told us.” Eva gazed back into his eyes, one of her hands sneaking between them and placed it on his cheek. “What do you want to do? What’s your heart telling you right now about which path to take?” He over thought too much, and she was more than willing to help him slow down and see what was right in front of him.

“I’m here with you, Nathan. No matter what you decide, I will always love you.” She smiled up at him. If he wanted to wait, they would wait. She loved what they had right now, but if he wanted to take that next step with her, she would say yes.

Unconditional love, nothing but that for him. Just him.
02:44 PM
Administrator
Magi General
Magi General
Rewrite the Stars
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Yesterday, 02:44 PM
[In-Character] [Post #112]
Leave it to this woman to stop his mind from spiralling out of control and into a maze of more questions and more worries and smaller problems that would run on into infinity. It generally functioned like a kaleidoscope with shapes that gradually became smaller and smaller. Not even Carol had been as in tune with his mind doing this – had not as simply dispersed the worries.

Nathan breathed in deep and allowed Eva’s voice to cut through the maze, severing the strands he could so easily hang himself with. Her questions made him look closer. Beautiful eyes that always implored for what he wanted. Nathan wondered how anyone could be gifted with such patience once more. “You.” He just said, offering her a blooming smile.

He couldn’t help himself. “I want it all”, he declared. “With you. I want our lives to be together. I want kids with you. I want to grow old, and pray that you won’t get tired of a geezer like me one day.” He allowed a small chuckle to break free. “Seeing the families here …”, he started, paused, watched Eva’s eyes for any kind of reaction. What would she think about his thoughts? “They give me hope.

“There are husbands and wives, with a boat load of children. I never thought this was possible. I was a cop for long enough to believe that happiness was not in the cards when a mutation screwed you over.” Would she take offense if he said this? Granted she had been a mutant for a much longer part of her life than he had been. “But now that I’m one myself … It’s like I have all the things I ever wanted within an arm’s length.” A woman he loved, a life with her. And he understood. He finally understood. Nathan refused to believe that there was anything here that could stop him from claiming that life.

“Marry me”, Nathan just said, surprise momentarily on his face. Then that surprise changed and became conviction. Belief. Yes. This was what he wanted. There was no point waiting for whatever time others believed ought to pass in order to marry a woman. Who cared about conventions anymore?

“Be my wife, Eva Bell. I want to start a family with you, a big family.” Nathan laughed. It felt as if a weight was suddenly lifted off of his chest. “Grow old with me. I never met anyone like you … You’re everything I ever wanted, and more. I love you … and I want to love you for the rest of our lives.”

Nathan held his breath, staring down into the eyes of the woman he loved. His heart hammered in his chest as he waited for her response.

bury my heart next to yours
Yesterday
08:39 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Ellen (F)
Yesterday, 08:39 PM
[In-Character] [Post #113]
She felt the warmth of his words envelope her, wrap her up and complete her. He wanted it all, and he wanted it with her. Kids, growing old together… she wanted all that too. She wanted him, and it amazed her that after so long she had found it again. A love so strong that it pushed away all the ugly things she had gone through.

“I’ll never get tired of you.” Her eyes sparkled as she said it, then listening to him explain about how he thought this wasn’t possible. How it all came back to the fact that everything he had now, wouldn’t have been in the cards because he had become a mutant.

Part of her understood that, saw why he had been struggling for a while there. And she had been glad that he had come to terms with it. Was still coming to terms with it, but now he was including her and that was all she wanted. To be in his life, to help him get through this and make him see that he could have it all. That just being one, doesn’t mean you can’t get the other.

And then there was the question. Marry him.

Her heart swelled in her chest, a bright smile breaking through on her lips as he asked her to be his wife. To start a family with him. She laughed with him when he declared that he wanted a big family. His words put tears to her eyes, the love that he was expressing, showing even, it made her feel so cherished.

“Yes.” She breathed out. “Yes, Nathan. I’ll marry you; I’ll grow old with you and will love you the for the rest of my life.” Eva smiled brightly, felt tears push against her eyes but knew them to be happy tears. Because he made her so damn happy. She pulled him in for a kiss, a slow, tender one. Letting her hands roam over his back and pulling him close to her.

She would never grow tired of this man, not with the way he was making her feel and how in tune she seemed to be with him.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, she licked her lips and looked up at him. “So, If you want a big family, maybe we should start working on that.” She murmured against his lips, a seductive smile curling on her own. She gave her hips a little push against his, doubting she was going to have any sleep tonight anyway.

The man had managed to chase away any form of sleep from her body with his proposal.