Midnight Shadows

Midnight Shadows   \   Distraction & Recreation   \   The Underground   \   [Out Of Character] Ctrl + V #6

Serenity
Renegade
Swan Song
Contributor
Name: Cornelia (F)
Style: Tyrant
Ctrl + V #6
Basically, just hit Ctrl+V and post whatever is pasted

Remember the PG14 rule, so if you suspect that your pasted stuff is questionable, just check it over.

Also remember the board rules about linking to videos, so be careful not to paste those either!
Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving him was red

08-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Sobriquet
Celestial
playing for free
Contributor
Name: Tom (M)
http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/z...Gb/ariadne.jpg

^^ Ariadne image for Zach's ToW

expensive lies, but you're playing for free

08-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Style: Sovereign

^ New/Old banner with links to my Twitter, LJ & tumblr.
So this is farewell, the fight's final bell and I fall where I stand.
So give me your last hand, 'cause this is goodbye.

08-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Sobriquet
Celestial
playing for free
Contributor
Geokinesis

^^ Playing around with the order of Zach's maybe scope

08-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor

^ New MS Banner.

08-14-2010, 12:16 AM
Callista
Love all, trust a few.
Name: Daphne (F)
http://www.midnight-shadows.org/rpgchars.php?c=819

Just showing my bio to my cousin .

08-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Having taken cover whilst recovering from the brick dust intruding and impairing his vision temporarily, Kaiden could still the gun shots being fired towards the incoming enemies, them. The young witch wasn’t counting on Liambi actually succeeding in grabbing the gun that the young man had given him the opportunity for. Barely being able to see, Kaiden spots that Liambi check the ammunition before the demon shots to kill one of the guards, seeing the orange fire from the two bullets being shot and the sudden thudding sound that could be heard, it was a sign that the demon had managed to get one of the guards down. Rubbing his eyes, Kaiden soon grabs his top and wipes his eyes, managing to clean them whilst in the process irritating them from the material. Finding that his vision had now become slightly better, Kaiden looks to the demon, wanting to know what his plan was.

For now it seemed nothing seeing as Liambi had become the target for more bullets, though they didn’t seem to do much apart from take further chunks out of the walls. Did the guards really think that they could get to them by shooting through the walls? It was a silly thing to even think of or form as a plan. When the sound of running footsteps fill Kaiden’s ears, he can’t help but take a peek and soon sees a guard try to thrust the hilt of a gun into the witches face. Moving away quickly, Kaiden stands to full height against the wall as he waits for the gun to appear before the guard. It was typical of the guard as he did so, the witch grabs the gun in the middle and yanks the guard round one eighty degrees and soon punches the guard in the face before pulling the gun away from the stranger. Using the man as a toy in the fight, Kaiden’s thoughts turn dark as he throws the man out into the open as the nervous demons and mortals playing soldier guards open fire on their comrade thinking it was the enemy.

“Big mistake buddy!”

Kaiden seems pleased by this, though he soon shakes the thoughts, feelings and facial expression out of his system. Looking at the gun he realises it’s a fresh clip after taking the clip out and examining it. Moving out into the open quickly he pulls the trigger but nothing happens as he looks up to see the guards pulling their own triggers. “Oh crap!”, realising that the safety was still on the witch dives to Liambi’s side, seeing as they’d begun firing towards the way he had come from. Managing to dive, Kaiden soon falls victim to a bullet as it shot through his left thigh. Landing in a crash behind the cover of the wall, Kaiden drops the gun and applies immediate pressure upon the wound, with a questioning thought; Kaiden seems to think stupidly; not that it was a usual thing for him.

Where’s a guide when you need one? Oh yeah, no magic!

^ Kaiden post for the WWD Event.

08-20-2010, 11:58 PM
Cerulean
Celestial
Stripey Socks
Contributor
Name: Richts (F)
Style: Tyrant
ille lacerti de monitio

^ Was trying to find out what it means.

08-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Sobriquet
Celestial
playing for free
Contributor
In short, Harry is exactly what you would expect from a son of Eros. He lives solely for sexual gratification and pleasure and is open and vocal about what he wants; which is a lot of nudity a lot of the time. Despite his very blunt personality and the fact that he is very forward with everyone, Harry is rather well liked around the camp because he is very much the life and soul of the party. He has a natural talent to cheer people up and if that does not work, well there are always his powers to be played with, right? Harry is a firm believer in the use them or lose them rule and, as such, he is making sure that he keeps his well practiced.

Harry is very forward and confident in himself and his body. He will proposition everyone that he encountered and whilst he knows that he comes across as easy and not very classy, he does not care because that is exactly what he is. Harry is not smart, he is not going places. He is just who he is; Harrison Storm, the best piece of eye candy to walk through the doors of Camp Half Blood. And there is plenty to go around and Harry is intent on making sure that comes true. He had already hooked up with all of the daughters of Aphrodite - a few sons as well - and is working his way through other demigods and satyrs as well. Harry believes that sex is the answer to ever solution and, therefore, he is the best at solving everyone’s problems. Just take your clothes off and be happy; your problems will take care of themselves.

^^ working on CHB bio since I obviously can't sleep -_-

08-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Black Widow
Scourge
Teen Idle
Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
carlyne_springett@hotmail.com

^ My email address

08-31-2010, 08:45 PM