10-09-2007
11:44 AM
Perfect and Poisonous

Contributor
Name: Shadow (F)
Coven:
10-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Wait, the new girl has a name? When did this happen? I don't remember there being a formal introduction. o.o

Hee, she seems like she'll be the kickass type of chick. And what the hell is up with her knife?! My friend Andy and I have some theories about that thing, but they're only theories.

By the way, Lust was hot! *drools*
11:55 AM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
10-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Noyoki

Wait, the new girl has a name? When did this happen? I don't remember there being a formal introduction. o.o
Whoops. Erm ... that's the name they listed on ... I think it was tv.com. I pretty much stayed away from all / most spoilers, but when checking something on there or on IMDB I found her. Hope I didn't spoil you now.

Hee, she seems like she'll be the kickass type of chick. And what the hell is up with her knife?! My friend Andy and I have some theories about that thing, but they're only theories.
Definitely the kickass chick. I wonder what exactly her intentions are though. Seems a hunter alright, and one to reckon with, too. And that knife seems like "Cold 2.0" ... not too impressed by that idea so far.

What's the theories on the knife? (if they're spoilerfree )

By the way, Lust was hot! *drools*
My favourite would have been Pride. The dude rocked so hard I almost fell over. Facial expression and attitude down so well! If there is a demon spreading Pride as sin, it would definitely act like that guy

bury my heart next to yours
10-09-2007
12:02 PM
Perfect and Poisonous

Contributor
Name: Shadow (F)
Coven:
10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Oh, yes, Pride was definitely my favorite. But Lust was still incredibly hot. ^^;

Yeah, the theories are spoiler free. I always stay away from spoilers if I can. But our main theory is that the girl is either a reformed demon, or the knife is a demon blade and she stole it from a demon. Because, honestly, I agree with Bobby: there is no human blade that can kill a demon like that thing can.
02:13 AM
staring at the sun
Name: Anna (F)
Coven:
01-17-2008, 02:13 AM
One of the biggest Supernatural fans...*points at self*. I go crazy not being able to see the show till the end of the month. I'm so addicted to it that I really want it to come back! And since you guys are talking about spoilers, I stay away from them like they have the plague. Lots of sites have those annoying sides put up and it ruins the point of watching the episode if you know exactly what is going to happen. I don't get why people want to read those things. :p

And my love for Bobby is never ending. That man is hilarious! He cracks me up with his facial expressions, especially when the boys get all weird on him. And of course, Jensen Ackles/Dean Winchester is my hero. Would I do anything for him? Yes siree.....anything! *lmao*
02-29-2008
06:59 PM
Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'

Contributor
Name: November (Nate) (M)
Coven: ERT
02-29-2008, 06:59 PM
So far s3, for me, has ruled! I cannot wait for the new eps, in April I think.

I was behind but I watched every ep, 1-13, in a day just to realize there wouldn't be new ones until they are written and filmed and stuff.

Spoiler: (Highlight to read)

Ruby is the best! Especially on the witch episode! I love her 'demon killing dagger' and how she practically threatens the surrounding demons in ep 13. And she's funny. "Anyone got a breath mint? Guts spurted down my mouth while I was killing my way in here."

Mystery Spot was so god damn funny! I couldn't stop laughing at the different deaths Dean had but the ending was soo sad.

Bela, is great! Always pulling one over on Dean, and Sam's sex dreams!

09:24 AM
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
03-21-2008, 09:24 AM
I love this show, season 3 so far has been awesome and I hope now the strike is over that we'll get a few more episodes for this season. Plus it's been confirmed that Supernatural will be back for a fourth season (yay), which means more Dean
03-21-2008
03:05 PM

Contributor
03-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Yup Carly SN is scheduled for 4 episodes to begin airing April 24. - I need to see more Ruby!!!
09:50 PM
Administrator
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Coven: A7A
Style: Sovereign
03-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Ruby is just serious love. Her character is love. Seriously, kill Bela today, but please keep Ruby around. I lofe her! The way her character works is just so amazing. It what amazes me even more is how I see fangirls of SPN (back and forth, no matter where I go) just love her is just great

She doesnt work on opposing the boys, she works on her own. And that's where she's miles ahead of Bela. She works on a level as dramatic as Dean does in S3. Subtle, still doing her thing, but subtle ... she's not out there in your face with her angst. She does her thing, and she does it despite the Winchesters. Seriously, how can you NOT love?

bury my heart next to yours
03-25-2008
10:10 PM

Contributor
03-25-2008, 10:10 PM
*Points up* *Is listening to the recap song from 1x21* Awesome song.

Practically my whole point of Ruby. I have listened to many SPN podcasts [my obsession] and a lot of people don't like Ruby becuase she is separating Sam from Dean, and it's like, it;'s inevitable. Ruby said it herself that she can't help Dean.

Ever since I found out how Dean got his ever wearing amulet I want to know why it's so special!

And yes.. Kills Bela! She's funny but not crucially necessary to the show unless we all want to see Dean pissed off all of the time.

ETA: My theory on the Amulet form Bobby to Sam to Dean... maybe it can save him? Because the s4 thing would hint Dean being there. I don't know, I'm reaching I guess.
03:21 PM
Near Death

Contributor
Name: Tee (F)
Coven: ADA - DE
05-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Damn you, Kripke. You actually did it. Kate Cassidy was very good in the finale too. She plays evil so well.