Midnight Shadows

Midnight Shadows   \   Distraction & Recreation   \   The Underground   \   [Out Of Character] Time Around The World #32

Imzadi
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
Style: Sovereign
7.37pm - Emailing back and forth with Amazon Germany customer support about the audacity of one of the market place sellers. I'm pleasantly surprised about how fast the support team is acting on my behalf.

bury my heart next to yours

04-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
12:40pm - Making a chicken salad for lunch and hoping that later I can sit down and write a post for Bonnie and post Hanna in the ADA event.
So this is farewell, the fight's final bell and I fall where I stand.
So give me your last hand, 'cause this is goodbye.

04-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Imzadi
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Contributor
2:52pm - I swear at some point I'll just sneak around the neighbourhood and sabotage everyone's friggin lawn mower. What's the fuckin' fascination? And why can no one just leave them damned things off until 3pm. It's called common courtesy people ... whether it's communal law or not.

04-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Callista
Love all, trust a few.
Name: Daphne (F)
20:43 - Had a hellish day at work today. Not only had I completely forgotten about the King's Day market, which means a billion extra customers and a bagillion coffees to make, but my favorite boss was sick at home and my least favorite one was sporting an extra dose of nasty. But I got a huge tip from my favorite high tea-er and now I'm at home with a sketch pad and juice while I consider my posts, so it's all good

04-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Imzadi
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Contributor
20:48 - At home with the kids, waiting for the hubs to get back. The munchkins are sleeping, so it's just me, my back pain and Spotify. Oh and the attempt to conjure Richard ... but instead my head keeps mulling over the pro's and con's of the Volkswagen Touran and whether it ought to become my next soccer mom car or not

04-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Callista
Love all, trust a few.
17:10 - Just finished planting some young tomato plants in my veggie garden. My hands smell divinely of fresh tomato now [/happy camper]

04-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Callista
Love all, trust a few.
18:32 - You know things are weird at work when your boss sends you links to job openings on Facebook and asks you to proofread her application letters in return.

05-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Targaryen
Magi
Fire and Blood
Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
10:00am - Just had some beans on toast for breakfast, am watching Made in Chelsea and then I'll get on my laptop.
So this is farewell, the fight's final bell and I fall where I stand.
So give me your last hand, 'cause this is goodbye.

05-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Imzadi
Magi General
No rhyme or reason
Contributor
8:23pm - Just had late dinner after putting the kids to bed. Spent five hours in the car on our way home today, highway hopping to not end up in traffic jams. I'm beat. Now the German soccer team's playing. Ima pretend watching that while really reading more of Lisa Gardner's "Hide" and waiting to doze off.

06-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Callista
Love all, trust a few.
21:36 - Been paintin' all day and it feels good My boring blue notebook now has an acrylic elephant with orange/golden draperies on it. Haven't done anything else that's useful, but who cares.

06-06-2014, 08:36 PM