11:12 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
Name: Cyn(thia) (F)
Coven: FGB-1
Style: Eclipse
08-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Return-be [Post #1]
Hi there, it seems I cannot stay away from the lure of writing as an alter ego. You may remember me as Arthemis and some of my characters like Helene.

I am planning on starting over, a new chapter. I hope you guys don't mind me returning.

Love,
Cynthia
08-09-2011
08:18 AM
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
Coven: A7A
08-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Mind? We absolutely love seeing you back here!

It's great to have you back Cynthia, and I hope we get to see you back in full force in WWD (Helene was rather kick *** )...
Have fun!!

- Mari
11:09 AM
burning bright
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Gina (F)
Coven: DE
08-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Relentless

Mind? We absolutely love seeing you back here!
^^ What she said! You're always welcome back; we love having you!
08-09-2011
11:39 AM
Fangtastic

Contributor
08-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks guys

I'm thinking of creating a new character for ADA. A "twin" girl who has "swallowed" the soul of the other. And now they are "one" (and two if she gets her clone powers).

*evil little girl giggle*
08-09-2011
09:05 PM
of the dark order

Contributor
Name: Faye (F)
Coven:
08-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Welcome back!

Take my advice. When the world goes crazy, you run... You runaway. - Nico Minoru, Runaways.
11-06-2012
09:46 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
11-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Re-re-turning...

You guys probably rolling your eyes about now. But yes, I'm re-re-turning.

Last couple of months I've been really busy with my personal life. I've become an Mammography X-ray Technician since February this year. I'm working part-time because of health reasons. And for the rest of the time I've been busy with multiple creative outlets. I'm into dolls (OoaK-ing) and ceramics. I'm also still - yes I'm procrastinating - working on my book. Also still busy with an English for the advanced student course *yes, feel free to be a grammar and spell nazi on me*

Life is going good at the moment. My health issues are still there, as they always will be, but I'm better at coping with them. When you come to accepting your disabilities, a burden falls off your shoulders. And things become easier and the sun shines and you'll get the point.

Anyways. I'm really really looking forward to return to WWD. That is my main goal at the moment. I've retired Eamon and kept Helena. But I'm going to focus on recreating a new character for FGB (Eamon's place). I want a good character that inspires me as much as Helena has done over the months/years. But I feel Helena issues are resolved and there isn't much storyline left. I keep her around because she is dear to me and I think she might be good to put back in here and there as the Neutral she is now, but I don't expect much from her anymore. (or somebody must have got a great idea for her)

Anyways. Thanks for having me back. Sorry for the disappearing act - yet again (becoming rather Houdini on you guys). I seriously make an effort to show my face - figuratively speaking - more often!
11-06-2012
10:05 PM
burning bright
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Gina (F)
Coven: DE
11-06-2012, 10:05 PM

^ Yes, it had to be done!

Every time you return, you're always welcome! Let me know if there's any questions you have while getting back into the swing of things.
11-06-2012
10:21 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
11-06-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm reaaaaaaally sorry, you know

I'm thinking of creating a Psion for FGB. I'm thinking about how difficult it must be for somebody who "feels" every negative emotion / thought not to become completely paranoid and mad and having to trust people to move forward in life. In order to make that work out, I perhaps need to have her more powerful in the past and after a nervous breakdown back at Trainee - level. It would certainly make her interesting if I could inject my knowledge about what Schizophrenia is and does to a human being in there and make her "suspected of having Schizophrenia". Perhaps the therapy and medications made her loose her abilities. Is that possible? Does that sound reasonably believable?

*brainstorming on*
11-06-2012
10:28 PM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
11-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Welcome back!

And if you do write a psion, Jess is open for plottage!
10:32 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
11-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh awesomeness! *goes check Jess' bio*