Midnight Shadows Guided Games GENEsis: DOFP Genesis In Character Days of Future Past [Mutants] The List [Caitlin / Gabriel]

12-11-2018
05:26 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Fred (F)
12-11-2018, 05:26 AM
[In-Character] [Post #21]
He lifted his brows as he watched her look him over, caught the slip of a giggle that worked its way up her throat. There were other sounds he wanted on her tongue, but that could happen later. But then she spoke, a moment of clarity to her thoughts and he almost lost his sense in the matter, the point to the reasoning behind how he was dressed, or that he was dressed a specific way at all. He couldn’t help it that food was pretty much his kryptonite.

“Raspberry chip.” He whispered and his mouth immediately watered.

Her innocent little thrum of laughter intensified, but he wasn’t blind to the way her eyes roved him. He could look silly all he wanted, but it didn’t chase the fact that he was about eighty percent naked in front of her. And she had ice cream. She tilted her head and commented on his rather obvious state of commando.

She toed the door shut behind her and her fingers quickly went to her jacket, trying to shift the ice ream about in her arms.

He watched her carefully as she moved towards the foot of the bed and set the ice cream and spoons town with into the blankets. It fired off in some part of his brain that she had not brought bowls or cups with in which to put the ice cream. He remained visually locked on her and the way that she peeled her jack from her body and arms, she worked and freeing herself of her pants. He felt his body respond to the sight and swallowed to maintain his composure.

When she popped the lid of the container, he briefly let his gaze flick down to the freckled pink dessert and then watched completely fascinated when she dragged the tip of two fingers through it. He set his foot down on the floor when she licked the cream free. And then he was moving directly at her. He wrapped his fingers around her wrist and lifted her hand up so he could wrap his mouth around her digits and cream, and then sucked gently against them.

“I’m completely okay with the lack of anything to scoop this into.” He murmured against her palm and then he nipped at the thin skin of her wrist.
12-11-2018
06:33 AM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Ellen (F)
12-11-2018, 06:33 AM
[In-Character] [Post #22]
She knew she was playing with fire, knew that her husband wouldn't be able to resist her or the food that she had brought. Cait kept her eyes on him, half way through licking her fingers clean when he was there right in front of her.

Caitlin appreciated the sight up close even more. The outfit didn't really cover much and he was practically naked in front of her. Well she had evened the field a little.

His warm fingers wrapped around her wrist, pulling it gently away so he could finish cleaning of her fingers. A shudder ran through her, and she couldn't help but smile at his words.

“Why use bowls when you have me.” She told him, and he could take that several ways. Her intention had been feeding him but letting him it eat of her body was starting to get more points in her head. Especially when he nipped the inside of her wrist.

Stepping closer, the heat of his body enveloped her and she took comfort in it. Her own pulsing in response. It was something she automatically did when she was so close to him, her body heated up, feeding him…

Her brain was started to get muddled, wasn't there a reason to all of this? Her free hand moved up to his chest, her fingers gliding over the bare skin that wasn't covered by that ridiculous top.

She sighed, her body easing up and a sense of calm washed over her. She should just tell him now and get it over with.

“Gabe, I need to tell you something.” Cait whispered, fascinated with his chest all of a sudden. It felt like four years ago, when she had to spill the beans on being pregnant to him for the first time.

Shit, she was nervous. And she didn't like that one bit. In her rational mind she knew he would be okay with it, knew he would love her and the little bean growing inside of her but the insecure little girl decided to pop out today. She knew it had to do with everything going on and how she was soaking up everyones emotions. It helped that she was touching him, that he was holding her hand. Helped to focus.
07:47 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
12-11-2018, 07:47 AM
[In-Character] [Post #23]
He wondered if the ice cream would melt against her skin, if her abilities would kick in in response to the chill and make a mess. He released her fingers from between his lips when he realized how appealing that seemed. Melted ice cream across her skin, two of his favourite things together.

The heat of her body flooded his senses and his receptors when she stepped in against him. She was the empath, but sometimes he could almost read her through the energy and heat that she shed in his presence. He felt it tick higher as he lifted his free hand and set it against the side of her face, then he nipped once more at her wrist before he worked to trail a line of kisses down towards the inner bend of her elbow.

Her fingers gently against his chest, he looked down at the point where they met his skin and immediately tried to decide the quickest course of action to rid himself of his amazing outfit, and then his mind skipped forward to contemplating the speed with which he could finish undressing her.

He released her and pushing his hands around her hips to clutch at her bottom, hoisting her upward and stepping forward when she lifted her legs. He let her slide back onto the bed and he simply snapped the golden slave bra off of himself before he reached for the frilly waistband of her underwear.

He half acknowledged her claiming to need to tell him something until he replayed the sentence again in his head. If she told him she had eaten his leftovers, he was going to be very upset with her. “Hm?” He hummed as he looked up at her, his fingers halting where they were, curled in the band of her panties. Half his mind appreciated the lacy make up, and he wondered as he frequently had throughout the course of their relationship, how and when she decided to wear what kind of underwear. Like, why did she wear something lace-like today, but had worn pink cotton two days ago?

The heat in the room expanded and he narrowed his eyes at her. “Is there something wrong?” He asked as he sat himself up slightly straighter.
12-11-2018
10:07 AM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
12-11-2018, 10:07 AM
[In-Character] [Post #24]
He wasn’t making it easy for her to remain focussed and tell him what she had discovered earlier this day. Especially with him trailing down a line of kisses down her arm. The touch of his warm lips against her skin, left her reeling for more. Yes, definitely more. Her body moved on instinct with him when he hoisted her up. Her legs lifting, and sliding back onto the bed.

Cait let her eyes just roam his chest, the slave bra disappearing with an ease that made her smile. The man had mad bra skills after all.

Wasn’t there something she had to tell him? Her mind darted away from the subject when his fingers curled around the waistband of her panties. Had she told him that she needed to tell him something? Her brain was fritzing out, couldn’t remember if she had spoken at all.

Gabe reacted to her though, making a sound that sounded like a question. But he was looking at her like he could eat her and right now, she wouldn’t mind.

Her body pulsed, expanding heat but also taking it in. Like an ebb and flow and then her mind snapped back when he asked her if something was wrong.

Right. She had told him that she needed to tell him something.

The way he looked at her though, that wig somewhat askew on his head… “Do you remember that book I gave Lexie about babies and stuff? She kept on insisting that she needed to know where they came from…” In hindsight, she figured her daughter probably knew that she was about to become a big sister.

A flutter descended in her stomach and she reached for his hand to place it atop her stomach. She could feel it now, could feel the tiny being growing inside of her. If she focussed enough, ignored the outside world… the energy the little bean was already pushing out, could be felt. She knew that if he paid enough attention he could feel it too. He had with the twins once she had told him.

“I’m knocked up.” She whispered. Telling him straight forward always worked best with her husband. He continuously managed to twist her words or not get the hint she dropped unless it was about food or getting naked. Then he got with the program real fast. So no hints, or innuendos. She could go on about how she thought they were careful and all, but who was she kidding. They hadn’t been. Not for a long time and now here they were, ready to have another child.

“Jax told me earlier, after I came back and I figured let’s get Gabe some ice cream and share this news with him and now you’re wearing this and and and…” She was rambling all of a sudden, not sure what to say because she mostly couldn’t tell what Gabe was thinking and her own emotions were running high. It was already something that she wasn’t crying like before.
04:21 PM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
12-11-2018, 04:21 PM
[In-Character] [Post #25]
Lexie had become rather insistent about knowing where babies came from, oddly demanding for a four year old, and the baby showing up dropped off by a huge white bird had simply not cut it. Sometimes he was sure the body of his almost kindergartner was inhabited by the reincarnated spirit of an old woman. She had refused to be swayed, even rolled her eyes as though she were irritated with their attempt before she had declared she would go and as Uncle Victor.

“I believe I do recall.” He pursed his lips drawing the memory of their daughter gratefully wrapping her hands around the edges of the book forward.

He watched Caitlin shift, something almost like a squirm and he was barely touching her. This had nothing to do with ice cream and being naked. It was something wholly other and he swallowed in anticipation of some earth-shattering news. Though hopefully it was not in the vein of ‘hey, we found another supposedly dead mutant’ because holy fuck already. Shaking him, she unhooked his fingers from her underwear line and settle a palm against her abdomen.

Three words. Three little word. Bucket of ice water directly onto the open flame.

It his him square in the chest and for a moment all he could do was blink.

He drew her eyes away from her and fixated on the point of contact. In the span of a second, he was sure he had experienced the full scope of human emotion.

She started babbling and everything clicked. The nausea, the emotional swings, the fact that she was babbling, the ebb and flow of heat currently pushing about him. He sighed and pressed a warm kiss to her thigh before he moved upward and settled onto their bed beside her. He’d been terrified the first time. Then, they had buried Alex and Scott had vanished. That the pair were once more a part of their lives carried the very real fact of a repeat.

Even if he was still pissed at Alex.

“Please tell me that you think there’s just one.” He propped himself up on his forearm to look down at her. “I don’t know if I could survive another round of twins.” It had been exhausting rocking one to sleep, only to have the other one pop awake. “And we’re calling it Steve. Those other two asshole Summers get no acknowledgement this go around.”
12-11-2018
05:03 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
12-11-2018, 05:03 PM
[In-Character] [Post #26]
She waited, and waited and hated the silence that drew forth between them. What if he would just run off and leave her behind? They never had discussed more kids, then again they had been too busy keeping themselves alive and under the radar of the SGF. And two were enough, so she believed but the universe thought differently.

Cait saw his eyes shift, looking down at where his hand was resting. He sighed and then pressed a warm kiss to the skin of her thigh. She watched him intently as he moved back up and settled next to her on the bed.

She was still holding on to his other hand, threading her fingers through his and not letting go. She needed the connection, to ground herself.

Her eyes were on their connected hands, moving them back to her abdomen as he propped himself up on his other arm. His question, made her look up at him. His declarations made her snort and things were right in the world again. He hadn’t freaked out, not like the first time, and he was still here next to her. Yup, things would be right.

“Pretty sure it’s just the one.” She centred on the energy coming from the little bean, and there was just the one. “And we’re not calling it Steve.” She told him amused. She focussed a little more and something told her that there would be more ponytails and braids in their future. “I was thinking maybe Gabriella, Gabby for short.” She rolled that around in her mind, and she liked it. It fitted nicely.

Caitlin sighed, how were they going to do this? A third child born while hiding away. Except this time around, his brothers were here. Even if he doubted that they would still be here in nine months. She shifted slightly, pressing herself against him and taking in his heat.

“I’m not going out on missions anymore, Gabe.” She told him softly. Having come to that conclusion after talking to Jax. It would be too dangerous. “Today was the last one.” With the twins it had taken her longer to come to that conclusion, and it had pissed him off severely. They had fought over it but after he had begged her that last time, they had lost Alex during that one.

“Not to freak you out but…” her toes were touching something cold. “… your ice cream just rolled over on my foot and I think it’s melting.”
06:30 PM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
12-11-2018, 06:30 PM
[In-Character] [Post #27]
He exhaled, having held his breath in anticipation of her reply. There was always the possibility she could say she sensed three, or four, or fuck- and she assured him she was sure there was just one. Thank the stars above.

“I can’t believe you don’t want to even give my name choice a chance.” He frowned at her. She offered up Gabriella and he rolled his eyes, flopping down onto the mattress. “What an awful name to bestow on a child.” He couldn’t even comprehend how or why his parents had thought ‘Gabriel’ was fitting for a child. It was so…adult sounding. “I kind of like ‘Caitlin’.” Because why not? People were always naming kids after fathers, so how about after mothers?

He contemplated the presence of a third child while they were still trying to right the world. Mutants were still the enemy, even if no one reasonable could figure out why. Sure, there were dangerous mutant sin the world, but there were dangerous humans just the same. They claimed to be afraid of their abilities and all they entailed, but it wasn’t his kind that had built huge robots for hunting and locked the other ‘species’ in glass boxes.

“Maybe she’ll be human.” He murmured. As odd as a confession that t sounded to utter. Tony and Lexie were already shaping into powerful beings, and Ben was right there with them keeping pace. Their similarities were mutant parents, both sides, both sets. There was no way the life that had sprung up in his wife was going to be human. That just didn’t seemed to be how genetics worked.

“Thank the fucking creator.” He sighed when she told him she wasn’t planning to go on any more runs. It had been a fight tooth and nail when she had been pregnant with the twins. She had tried and tried to follow even when they had presented the physical obstacle of their very presence within her.

When she curled against his side, he draped his arm about her waist. She hummed something against his chest, then noted the ice cream that had completely left the realm of his comprehension. It was melting, fantastic.

He sat up enough to snap the lid back into place and set the drum on the floor. If it melted, it melted. He picked her foot up and dabbed at it with the slave skirt. He paused and considered a different approach. Then he lifted her ankle and licked the melted cream up in one swipe. “I’m sorry, do you still have that book? Is this where babies come from?”
12-11-2018
07:09 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
12-11-2018, 07:09 PM
[In-Character] [Post #28]
“It is not an awful name!” She protested. “I quite like it, okay? Cait gave him a little shove when he dramatically flopped down on the matrass. But then he suggested her name and she silenced. Pondering for a moment as she looked at him. “Gabriella Caitlin Summers” She murmured softly, testing out the name out loud. She liked it a lot. A lot, lot.

Cait turned her head to look at her husband when he suggested that maybe their kid would be human. That ship had sailed when she had felt the energies coming off of her.

Yeah, she was certain it was a girl. Poor Tony.

“Hey! You make it sound like I can’t make smart choices!” She poked him again when he was thanking the creator for her not going out on missions anymore. “I can learn from my mistakes.” She huffed. Watching him sit up to rescue what was left of the melting ice cream by putting it on the floor.

Next was her foot, getting dabbed at with his skirt and she snorted. She had almost forgotten his attire. Almost. Gabe stopped with the dabbing and the next thing she felt was his warm tongue licking her ankle clean. She hummed in delight, which ended in laughter when he asked her if this were babies came from.

“I’m not sure, maybe we should explore that question further.” She chuckled, lifting the hem of her tanktop and pulling it off over her head, leaving her in panties and a bra.

“Or do you want me to get the book so we can compare notes?”
02:43 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
12-12-2018, 02:43 AM
[In-Character] [Post #29]
FF after the standoff with Alex in the amphitheater.

He had left the bottle in the amphitheater specifically because he knew he’s chug the contents down just to block his brother out, just to block everything out. Alex still only thought about him, perpetually on the defensive, trying to garner sympathy for what he had been through. Why was everyone clamoring to rally around Alex? Why didn’t anyone care about how Gabe felt? Alex never asked how he had fared in his absence.

His fingernails bit in against the skin of his hands and his knuckles blanched. He didn’t even need to look down at them to realize that, he couldfeel the skin threatening to crack. So much like his patience.

The door opened with little in the way of much coercion, he barely turned the knob. He glanced across the hall towards the twins’ room and found the room abandoned for the time being. He did not need his children picking about his head at the moment.

He cleared into his and Cait’s room and found it empty as well, and he was actually grateful for that fact. Though he was well aware of the fact that he stood out to her like a flare even as he tried to temper his emotions. A snap of them had him reaching for a pillow left near the door and he hurled it across the room with everything he had. The feather stuffed item collided with the far wall, letting out a hollow thud before it fell down to the floor.

He had no idea what to do with his anger anymore. He sat down on his heels and pushed his hands through his hair before he dragged them down his face. He wanted his brothers back, and he was the one standing in his own damned way.
12-12-2018
09:15 AM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
12-12-2018, 09:15 AM
[In-Character] [Post #30]
It had cost her almost every ounce of her energy to get Alex to calm down until Paige had shown up and taken over from her. They had looked at each other grimly, both knowing that this couldn’t go on any longer and that a final resolution needed to be found. Cait knew that if Gabe didn’t lighten up and give his brother a break, Alex would pack up Paige and Ben and leave them.

She didn’t want that. And in the long run she didn’t believe Gabe wanted that either. But for now she was livid with her husband.

Cait didn’t even have to try and find out where he was hiding out, his anger a beacon to her. Much like Alex his panic had been before. Gabe was in their bedroom, alone. Good. The kids had been picked up by Chris and Megan to go hang out in the game room.

This left plenty of time for her to sort things out and make Gabe see that his behaviour was a path to self-destruction. For the life of her, she couldn’t figure out what was exactly bothering him. He deflected every attempt from her to talk about why he was this way with Alex. The only thing she had to go on was his emotions in those moments and besides anger she could feel fear.

For now, though, there was anger. Much anger.

Which in turn riled her up as well and his anger was fuelling her anger and she knew that couldn’t end well. But rationality was leaving the building rather quickly. What did they say again? Don’t get a Firestarter angry? Even double so if said Firestarter was an empath?

“Gabriel Summers!” She called out, pushing the door open and heading for the bedroom.

“What the fuck did you do to your brother?!” Heat was rolling off of her, and it felt like steam was rising from her body as she looked at her husband. Something was pulsing within her, and it was calling for her to let it out. It was an alien feeling and she didn’t know what to do with it.

Her hands burst into flames but she sucked them back in. No, not a good idea. She was seething, positively livid with him. She loved Gabriel, she loved him to pieces but he was acting like a goddamn idiot.

“Is it your fucking intention to chase him away? Because you’re well on your way to do so!” She hissed at him.