03-01-2012
02:20 AM
sweet chaos
Name: Ash (F)
Coven:
03-01-2012, 02:20 AM
:D [Post #1]
Well... I joined this place awhile back, but never posted an intro thread. Bad me.

Anywhoodles...

My name is Ash and I'm at 23. Not 24 like my profile says. I goofed up when I was setting the thing up awhile back. I really must learn not to do things like that at ungodly hours while operating on 2 hours of sleep over a 48 hour period. Just not a good idea. Oh yeah... back on track Ash... I currently live in Texas for next 6 months until me and my other half (my fiance Charlie) save up to move back to Indiana. I've been RPing for pretty close to 5 years and got my start on Perfect-Ending and have RPed on boards such a Obviously-Insane, Endless Stories, Studio 3, and Hollywood Scene. I am currently an Administrator at Hollywood Scene.

I watch too much TV and have an unhealthy obsession with Vampire Diaries and Nikita. Maybe not unhealthy, but I loves them. I listen to all kinds of music. I have 3 favorite movies: The Breakfast Club, Titanic, and Easy A. I'm currently obsessed with the Hunger Games series.

Um... I don't know what else to say other then hit me up if you wanna know more!
03-01-2012
02:30 AM
Teen Idle

Contributor
Name: Carly (F)
Coven: MotC
03-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Hey Ash, welcome to MS I hope you'll like it here. We have some great RPG's you should definitely check out WWD and CHB. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to PM me.

You have great taste in movies and TV shows btw!
03-01-2012
02:49 AM
sweet chaos
Coven:
03-01-2012, 02:49 AM
I'll definitely check both of those out Carly! I'd really love to join an RPG here.
03-01-2012
03:17 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
Coven: ADA-T
03-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Well hello there Ash, I'm Andy. One of few crazy swedes here on the board Welcome to Midnight-Shadows, I think you'll love it over here Though the games Carly mentioned are awesome indeed, don't forget to check up Eternal Conflict and the other games of course MS as a lot to offer

If you have any questions and such, don't be afraid to hit me with a PM, tweet etc and I'll be glad to help ^^
03:27 AM
sweet chaos
Coven:
03-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Ohhhh definitely. You guys do RPGs slightly different then what I'm use to, but I'll figure it out. And if I have questions, I know who to hit up.
03-01-2012
03:40 AM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
03-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Hellllooooo! Welcome!

All those movies are perfection, by the way.
07:16 AM
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
Coven: A7A
03-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Welcome Ash!!

The name rings a bell, probably from PE though I'vd not been so active there recently...

Anyway, back to the here and now! I'm Mari and I come with a few important messages:
1) Andy is indeed crazy
2) We here at MS don't believe in unhealthy obsessions (we all have them, no exceptions to the rule)
3) We all hope you enjoy your time here and would love to see you in any of the games available. Don't hesitate to ask any of us for a bit of help or info

That's it I think... *wanders off to the peroxide corner to wonder if she's forgotten anything*
07:41 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Sarah (F)
Coven: F1123
03-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Ash! Hi! I know you on PE.

I'm fairly new to the whole MS thing myself, though I've already started my own little collection of troupes here. Hope I'll see you around!
09:29 AM
Swan Song

Contributor
Name: Cornelia (F)
Coven: 6
03-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Good to see you here, Ash! Hope to see you in one or more of our lovely RPGs here!
But loving him was red
03-01-2012
10:24 AM
burning bright
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Gina (F)
Coven: DE
03-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi Ash, welcome to MS! I'm a PM away if ever you need anything.

And I totally approve of the Nikita love!