Midnight Shadows Announcements & Help The Graveyard Ploink the Real life Drama?

02-04-2012
09:55 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
Name: Cyn(thia) (F)
Coven: FGB-1
Style: Eclipse
02-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Ploink the Real life Drama? [Post #1]
For a while there has been absolutely no interest for me to return to Midnight Shadows. Just too much going on in my life.

Absolutely nothing has changed, whatsoever. If possible, even more is going on in my life. Finding a new job, one that actually pays and getting - finally - a sense of what I want to do with my life.

Though time wise, my life has never been so full of things to do, spirit wise there is room for more.

I would love to be able to return to Midnight Shadows, but I have decided I will take it more slowly this time. I've been jojo-ing on and off here, and this time I want to take it slow and steady so I'll actually STAY on.

What I would like to do is to bring my old character Helena back. I think she'll need a bio-fix to make up for the time away. But I feel comfortable playing her. And so you'll probably find me back with ADA.

For the rest? I don't know, yet. One at a time, I guess, for now.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for complications that may have occurred in story lines and so on by me MIA'ing on you guys. I hope I'll be forgiven!

Love,
Cynthia
02-05-2012
01:02 PM
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
Coven: A7A
02-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh hush you! We all have massive amounts of real life issues. I doubt anybody's going to be mad at you for living your life

I'm glad you're back though. You should know the door's always open here. That's the fun thing aboyt this place

I just approved your edits and it's great to see you returning to ADA! Take your time, follow your own pace but most of all enjoy
06:57 PM
burning bright
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Gina (F)
Coven: DE
02-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Echoing what Mari had to say! It's always great to see people returning! I'm still around if ever there's anything you need, so let me know if I can help.

RL seems to be going well for you, so that's fabulous and ADA will welcome any spare time you have.
02-05-2012
07:03 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
02-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks so much for approving my bio! And approving the edit! I'll really do my best to be more active here!
02-05-2012
10:04 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
Coven: ADA-T
02-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Cyyyyyyn!! *glomps*

Awesome to see you back, now stay
10:07 PM
Fangtastic

Contributor
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
I'll seriously try my best! I give you permission to drag my ass back if I wander off!
02-06-2012
05:56 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
Coven: ADA-T
02-06-2012, 05:56 AM
That's a permission I'll keep in my pocket for a rainy day