12-22-2011
05:06 PM
Shadow Child
Name: Britt (F)
Coven:
12-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Hello! :) [Post #1]
Hi guys!

I'm Britt! I'm 23 and I'm from North Carolina, and I'm a huge Harry Potter & Doctor Who nerd (to put it lightly). I've been kind of lurking around Midnight Shadows for a while (I found it originally because MS is affiliated with another board I'm on) and then became more interested in it because of tumblr! Ellie (Tigerlily) reblogged an advertisement for one of the RPGs and I decided finally that I needed to join a board that has such awesome-sounding RPGs!
12-22-2011
05:08 PM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
12-22-2011, 05:08 PM
YAY!!! Welcome to MS! I'm Amy, one of the Guides for the FGB in the WWD (team good guys!), and a mod here. If you have any questions, let me know.
05:09 PM
playing for free

Contributor
Name: Tom (M)
Coven: FGB:1
12-22-2011, 05:09 PM
BRITT. AS IN THEDIADEM BRITT?! HELLO

I'm Tom (as in prince-arthur ) and I had no idea you RP'ed! I'm really happy that Ellie's reblog convinced you to come over and check us out If you need any help, shoot me a PM or ask me on Tumblr if you like

expensive lies, but you're playing for free

12-22-2011
05:12 PM
Swan Song

Contributor
Name: Cornelia (F)
Coven: 6
12-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi there! Welcome to MS I'm on Tumblr too, but I don't think we've stumbled across each other's path before! (I'm lady-morgana) Anyway, it's good to see you aboard. Can't wait to see your characters in our games
But loving him was red
12-22-2011
06:01 PM
Pity the Child

Contributor
Name: Ecks (M)
Coven: chwech
12-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Welcome to MS! I'm Ecks, for your friendly neighborhood Welshie and I'm glad you've joined us. Happy to help with whatever you need, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and all the RPGs on offer. In a totally non biased manner, I'd highly recommend WWD!
12-22-2011
06:57 PM
You're familiar...
RPG Manager
Contributor
Name: Mari (F)
Coven: A7A
12-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Howdy! I'm Mari, hailing from Belgium! Can't say I'm a Doctor Who nerd (I'm probably one of the few people on earth who doesn't follow the show ) but I do love Harry Potter!
Wishing you a warm welcome here at MS

Much like my predecessors have already mentioned, we're a friendly bunch here who adore writing in any form. And with a wide variety of RPG's available, I'm sure you'll find something to your liking.
What's most important is that you enjoy yourself.

Don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you need help with anything or have questions!
07:09 PM
Weak Fantasy
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Todd (M)
Coven: DEvil
12-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Heyo! I'm Todd, another North Carolinian! Glad to see we have some fresh American blood around here, for sure. Feel free to check out any RPGs that strike your fancy and if you have any questions at all, shoot any of us a PM or something! Glad to have you here
07:28 PM
Young and Beautiful

Contributor
Name: Angelo (M)
Coven: 6
12-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Welcome Britt! Like Todd said, it's nice to see some more American blood here, we're terribly outnumbered!

Anyways, welcome again and like everyone said if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
&
Beautiful
12-22-2011
08:10 PM
Administrator
The Red King
A Cat of a Different Coat
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Aody (M)
Coven: ADA
12-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Yo and welcome to MS! If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to shoot me PM.
11:23 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
Coven: ADA-T
12-22-2011, 11:23 PM
'ello and welcome to Midnight-Shadows I'm Andy and like Mari I am one of few who doesn't follow DW Anyways, I'm very friendly so if you need anything just hit me up with a PM