03-26-2010
04:15 PM
Shadow Child
Name: Bex (F)
Coven:
03-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Well, Hello! [Post #1]
Hey there I just came here via FD's affiliates. Well I say just came here... but it turns out I already had an account which I soooo do not remember making. But oh well, I'm here properly this time!

I'm Bex, I'm 18 (until next month!) and I'm from Newcastle, England. (Upon Tyne, not Under Lyme. Hmm.) I'm currently doing absolultey nothing until September when I'm starting Film & Television studies at my local uni. I love shows like Supernatural, The Mighty Boosh, Smallville (only up to s5 though!) and Buffy and books such as Twilight, House of Night, Women of the Otherworld etc. Supernatural/Fantasy stuff basically.

I err, well I've RP'd before, mostly on FD, but I still consider myself a bit of a newbie. So yeah, there's a warning for ya!

Okay I can't think of anything else... so nice to meet ya!
03-26-2010
04:17 PM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
03-26-2010, 04:17 PM
BEX!!!!!!

Glad you're here . And I didn't know you were going into film! I went to film school for a couple years .
04:22 PM
Shadow Child
Coven:
03-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Hey Amy!! ^_^
Wow really? What did you think of that? I was originally going to go into English Lit (I even started studying it last year) but this time I decided to go for what I really wanted to do: film. I only really went for English Lit the first time because my mam reckons Film isn't really a worthwhile subject. But whatever, I'm happier that I'll be doing that than I was doing Lit
03-26-2010
04:24 PM
hostage to the light

Contributor
Name: Amy (F)
Coven: Guide
Style: Avengers
03-26-2010, 04:24 PM
It was fun, but it didn't quite work out. I don't think my heart was in it as much. I'm in photography now, which I think is a much better fit for me. There are some aspects of film I love though. What do you plan on doing? Editing? Producing? Writing?
04:33 PM
Shadow Child
Coven:
03-26-2010, 04:33 PM
I don't really know to be honest. I figured I'd have a clearer idea once I actually started the course. I like the idea of writing but I think I'd probably end up turning into a bit of a control freak over it :p So I dunno, just gonna see what happens really
03-27-2010
01:10 AM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Lindsey (F)
Coven:
Style: Sherlock
03-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Hey there Bex, it's Lindsey/Ashley Greene from FD, great to see you here. I'm sure you'll love it here and I look forward to seeing you around, if you need anything don't hesitate to send a PM my way. .

Afraid to start, got your heart in a headlock. I don't believe any of it.
You say too late to start, with your heart in a headlock.
03-27-2010
03:53 PM
Shadow Child
Coven:
03-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Hey Lindsey! Thanks for the welcome I'm loving it here already apart from the complete confusion when looking at the RPGs ;P But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!
03-27-2010
05:46 PM
Shadow Child

Contributor
Name: Andy (M)
Coven: ADA-T
03-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Hello Bex
I'm Andy and I hope your stay on MS will be a pleasant one Need any help or just want to chat, do be afraid to hit me with a PM
03:40 PM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
03-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Bex!!

Welcome to MS!! It's me Kieran from FD and WF.

I know you'll have an awesome time here and if you need anything, feel free to drop me a PM.