Midnight Shadows Guided Games GENEsis: DOFP Genesis In Character Days of Future Past [Mutants] Victorian Secrets [Kira / Benji]

01-26-2019
09:23 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Ellen (F)
01-26-2019, 09:23 PM
[In-Character] [Post #41]
He was still chuckling over her comment about his bed, her hands tightly wrapped into his hair as he entered her slowly. Apparently, she was not liking his pace, her comment about it making him smile a slow smile as she tried to push her hips tighter against his. “Maybe I am.”

She tried to move her hips, draw them back and then slide forward again but he hadn’t left much room for her to do that. She was trapped between his body and the mattress and she pleaded for him to go faster. A shudder ran through him when she bit down on his earlobe, her demand made clear.

He gripped her hips tighter in response, pulling back, and thrusting back forward. He had his lips against her throat, kissing her and gradually picking up pace. He wanted her, ever since he had woken up two days ago and had found her gone. He hadn’t been kidding when he told her that she had kept him awake. He had been barely able to sleep, his thoughts drifting back to her.

Benji kissed his way back up her throat, her jaw, finding her mouth and claiming it. His tongue thrusting inside, seeking out hers as he moved his hips faster and harder. He groaned into her mouth, thrusting deeper. Holding her up with one hand, he moved his other between them. Using his thumb to seek out that bundle of nerves and put pressure on it.

He needed her to come around him, needed to feel her walls tighten around him as she fell over that edge. He wanted her to go there, so he could follow.

But mostly he wanted to know if he had dreamt the stars due to the alcohol.
09:52 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
Name: Fred (F)
01-27-2019, 09:52 AM
[In-Character] [Post #42]
His fingers bit into her hips and his lips sucked the start of a bruise against the side of her throat, her body’s immediate response flaring to chase it away from leaving a mark. She was allotted little in the way of lingering on the disappointment when he drew back, and then thrusted back forward hard enough that her eyes rolled back. Then he repeated the motion over, and over, pushing a smile onto her face.

“Thank you.” She breathed as she lifted her hands and set them on either side of his jaw, meeting him when he pressed his mouth aggressively against hers. Her lips parted and she gasped when he pressed his thumb between her legs, apparently eager enough to not just chase her, but shove her right into coming. She moaned his name as she shook, sought to keep her grip steady about the lower portion of his face, and pressed her brow against his. There were fireflies just beyond her direct sight, something sparking and swirling just out of visual reach. She let his motions rock her through the tremors that sought to continue to ripple through her, inside to outside, the familiar sensation of sweat on her skin casting a subtle chill when her blood calmed.

She kissed him, slowly, languidly rolled her hips with care and clenched around him of her own accord, wanting to draw him after her.

There was no couch to fall against, just the stupid mattress at her backside that would do little aside from hold her were he to lean forward. Unless he turned them and walked them to the little sitting area and collapsed them there. Memories of whiskey lingered there.

“Either come for me, Benji,” she drew her lower lip between her teeth, and she smiled again, “or fuck me harder.” The sheen across his skin, accentuated his motions, and the effort being put forth.

Show me. She had requested and he had done so, was doing so. She nipped at the tip of his chin, and then licked along the front line of his teeth. “I’m taking you out once you decide.” To eat, that was. They were leaving the building, it was giving her cabin fever, even if she could go along with an idea to stay locked up in that very room, order in, perhaps.
01-27-2019
04:10 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
01-27-2019, 04:10 PM
[In-Character] [Post #43]
He felt her come apart around him, and it almost did him in. Almost tipped him over right then and there, that he didn’t was because of sheer will to drag this out a little longer. Her kiss, slow and her hips enticing him to go over that edge. He groaned into her mouth, his pace erratic and hard.

Benji could drown inside of her, not coming up for air for days. His hand, trapped between them, moved back to her behind. Holding on to her tightly as she told him to either come for her or fuck her harder.

His grip tightened, his moves going even faster, harder, deeper and he could feel himself dropping closer and closer. Thrusting, groaning, his body tensed and he came. God, he came hard and when he threw back his head, his eyes half lidded he saw stars again. So much pretty stars as he worked through his orgasm. Benji blinked and they were gone. His head fell forward, his breathing heavy as she nipped at his chin. Her tongue licking his lips as he slowed down his movements.

She wanted to take him out? Like on a date? His brain wasn’t really working right just yet.

“Are you taking me on a date, Kira?” He asked her, his nose nuzzling against her neck as he decided to take them towards the couch, and perhaps do a repeat performance before getting dressed again. Benji held on to her, walking to the couch, and setting himself down on it with her on his lap.

He rocked his hips, still holding on to her with one hand, while the other pulled her towards him to claim her mouth once more. “You make me see stars.” He murmured into her mouth.

Something that had never happened before, and he didn’t know if it was just his powers being wonky or if it was the woman currently sitting on his lap.
05:26 AM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
01-30-2019, 05:26 AM
[In-Character] [Post #44]
Her fingers pushed through the short damp strands just above the nape of his neck and hummed when he asked if she was taking him on a date. “I want to get out of this building.” She had been afforded her freedom from the human hideout, and though the theater was a massive step up, she wanted to go outside, which had yet to happen once they had arrived there. His hands tightened around her and drew them away from the mattress. “And I’m hungry.”

Rather than letting her find her feet, he moved them into the little sitting area they had entertained the likes of fifty-year-old whiskey and a challenge that she still held to having won. Then he settled back onto the couch, his grip around her waist keeping her from doing anything other than settling onto his lap. He rolled his hips and her eyes slid shut. “That’s distracting.” She murmured, her words cut off by his mouth pressing against hers.

He pulled back enough to tell her that he saw stars, that she made him see them. She had seen sparks, like the little fall of them from a hand held sparkler she used to wave through the air in July. “I’d normally tell you that you need to drink more water, raise your blood pressure a bit.” She pecked a few tiny kisses against his lips and the tip of his nose. “But,” she circled her left hand gently around his throat, “that is not the case.” His blood pressure was fine, even slightly elevated at the moment, so in no way teetering towards a crashing low that warranted any sort of intervention.

“I saw them.” She leaned forward, let her forearms slide over his shoulders. “Like glowing sparks just in front of my eyes, they spin outward.” She wondered what exactly he saw, and if perhaps his abilities let him see more than her mind could process for her. “Hadn’t planned to tell you that.” She smiled. “Yet.”

She sighed as she wiggled slightly against him. “I want enchiladas.” It was all she had been able to think about since the first night there. “I’ve had pizza about non-stop for four days. And I love pizza, but I need Mexican food.” Her life the three years prior had consisted of take-out pizza, Chinese food, and burgers. She wanted something else now that she had a choice.“Then, maybe, we can look for more stars.”
01-30-2019
01:52 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
01-30-2019, 01:52 PM
[In-Character] [Post #45]
She wanted to get out of this building, and he got that. She had been cooped up for the past three years and they were basically doing the same now only she had an upgrade in accommodations. And it wasn’t that she had to stay in but it was safer. He understood safer. But… He could take her out, keep her safe for long enough for her to scratch that itch.

Just sitting with her like this, hearing her talk to him like he wasn’t some sort of asshole, made him not want to leave the room at all.

It was endearing, hearing her tell him what she would normally told people to do when they saw stars, but they both knew that what he was talking about wasn’t an ailment. He smiled, as she told him she saw them too. Describing them, what she saw exactly and maybe it wasn’t as extreme as his own experience, she did see them.

It made him wonder if it was his ability, and him losing control when he came.

“I’m glad you told me.” He lifted his hand, brushing her hair back and pressing his hand against her face in a gentle gesture. Maybe he should tell her that this wasn’t normal, that he had never before caused this with either another woman or himself. But this was new, fresh and he didn’t want to scare her away.

“Yeah they are a bit excessive with the pizza around here.” He brushed his lips against hers, just for a quick kiss. “Come on, let’s go get you some enchiladas.” He murmured.

“And then we can look for more stars.” He added, a smile curling on his lips.
08:30 PM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
02-21-2019, 08:30 PM
FF Post Rescue [In-Character] [Post #46]
The moment they had cleared the main doors, and everyone had made sure that each individual was present and accounted for, she had seized Benji by the shirt had hauled him out of the main foyer. The likelihood of everyone lingering was small anyway. There was a humming sensation that she couldn’t quite put her finger on existent between each of them the moment they had left the convoy in absolute ruins. She was starting to gather that Gabriel Summers liked to leave a mark wherever he had been.

It didn’t matter how tired she was, or what manner of relief she felt for the first time in nearly a week, there was still an emotion to be settled that had been pushed back and left to simmer in the wake of the focus she had allotted to plotting with Amara. Laura had offered her own tactical input, and gradually the duo, had become a trio, had become a full out group effort. She hadn’t doubted that when push came to shove everyone would respond, she had simply been forced to realize that her desire to act more quickly had been impulsive. Likely linked to the idiot that had shoved her through a portal to put her out of the way.

Asshole.

He made very few attempts to draw her attention back to him behind her, he simply kept pace with half clomping steps the way a child would comply with being dragged because they knew better than to fully retaliate.

She could recall the moment he had turned to her, offered a quiet apology. It had been a sinking feeling settling into her gut, knowing what he intended half a moment before he followed through. Even if it had set alarm bells off in her head that he was going to attempt to use his abilities to put her somewhere else. She could remember him pushing her through and then he was gone. He had pushed her into his room and sealed the connection once she was completely on the other side. No unicorns, no glitter, no rubber chickens. His abilities had worked exactly how he had wanted them to.

The rational part of her brain told her rather directly that he had done something responsible, that he had acted accordingly, and that she would have likely taken similar action if their roles were reversed and she possessed the horde of abilities that he did. That part of her mind, though, had been bullied into a quiet corner by the panic that had grown immediately following her transportation form the scene.

The not knowing what had happened in the aftermath had been the worse part.

She stepped through the door into the little tucked away room behind the stage, drew Benji in after and around her, shoved him into the sitting are, and then pushed the door closed quietly. The slap that connected between her right palm and the side of his face occurred without her direct thought to do so. When she exhaled, it was a shaky thing, her heart pounded within her chest, and blood pushed into her face, throbbing behind her eardrums. “You-” she pressed her teeth together and inhaled. When he turned to look at her, the second slap arose more out of her frustration of not managing her thoughts into words. “That in no way helped me.” Being shoved away from him in the moment. It had made her feel useless.
02-21-2019
09:07 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
02-21-2019, 09:07 PM
[In-Character] [Post #47]
Benji was still in a daze, they had been rescued, he had done his thing after the inhibitor had been taken out but he still wasn’t fully back mentally. Once they had arrived at the theatre, he had zoned out. Letting himself finally believe that he was safe again. He had watched Sam take Kate away and the others had fussed over Jenna.

Kira had seized him by his shirt, dragging him out of the main foyer. He could tell that something was simmering within her. He knew that he was in trouble. Knew exactly why too.

After all, he had pushed her through a portal to keep her safe.

He didn’t stop her, made sure to keep up with her and part of him dreaded what was to come but the other welcomed it. He needed the normalcy, needed to be rooted back to the real world. Needed to know that he wasn’t back there. So he followed, let her drag him along until they reached the door to his room… their room?

They entered the room, she pushed him towards the sitting area. Benji was turning around to face her and was met with a slap to the face. His hand reached up, rubbing his cheek and didn’t say anything. He deserved that. Dropping his hand, he felt guilty.

She started to speak, turning his head back to her to look at her, he got another slap to the face. “Fuck, Kira.” He finally muttered. His hand back to his face, because that last one had hurt much worse than the other one.

“I would lie if I said I was sorry, but I would have done it again if it meant keeping you safe.” He rubbed his cheek some more, dropping his hand and wondered if she would slap him again. He hoped not, though. He stood there a little defeated, not sure what else to do. Sit? Lay down? But could he do that without causing himself pain? His body was covered in scrapes and bruises, he knew he was sporting a black eye… and then there was the fact that his mind had been invaded by a little girl who didn’t know how to be gentle about it. Ever since that little encounter he had been sporting a headache.

“He would have destroyed you in there.” He softly said.
10:21 PM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
02-21-2019, 10:21 PM
[In-Character] [Post #48]
In a way, she was adding insult to injury, and a part of her acknowledged that, the part of her head that was constantly processing biological signal sand statuses. She had taken stock of everything she could see wrong with him over the course of the passed hour and it had addled her thoughts. She was almost grateful when he snapped at her. That meant he was there enough to do so. She curled her fingers against her palm in an attempt to rein herself in.

She wanted to pull his clothes off and there was no sexual connotation to that desire, it had everything to do with sating her curiosity. He was littered enough with visible damage that she wanted to see what his clothing managed to keep from her.

Her brows pinched in response to his outright claim that he had no remorse for the actions he had taken, that he would do it all again if it meant keeping her safe. That should have curbed her, that should have soothed something of the storm that was raging like a wild thing in her chest. But the frustration had been allowed to simmer, and then boil over in the days since he, Sam, and Kate had been gone. The steps he had taken, drawing that damned portal and pushing her through, they had robbed her of sleep, of patience, of her sanity because she hadn’t known what had happened. She had had no idea, and no means to discover their state.

And he wasn’t sorry.

Her nails bit in against the skin of her hand in an attempt to keep it at her side. She watched him rub at his cheek again, and his next choice of words prodded at both her anger and her worry. Steven Lang was a sick bastard that she had had the pleasure of not having to meet face to face. He had been meant to be who she would have been handed over to until the human merc group had decided she benefited them more than any pay the Services could have offered.

“Do you think that makes me feel better?” She demanded. Biting at her lip, her hand moved forward again and grasped at his jaw. The contact was more than any visual evaluation would have ever afforded her. Every broken stretch of skin, every bruise, every hairline fracture. He probably didn’t even register half the infliction because his body was still in a state of inflammation for stability and maintenance, and the adrenaline in his blood cut whatever aches he felt in half. Her grip tightened and she drew herself closer to him.

He thought Lang would have destroyed her and she tried not to scoff. “If he would have kept you there, then he would have succeeded anyway.” She focused on the tiny fracture in his clavicle, and she wasn’t gentle with her abilities. “How do you think I felt being left behind?” She growled.
02-21-2019
11:01 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
02-21-2019, 11:01 PM
[In-Character] [Post #49]
It said something about him that he didn’t flinch when her hand snapped up again but this time to grasp his jaw instead of slapping it. He was grateful for that, somewhat. “No, I don’t think so.” He answered her when she had asked if he thought that would make her feel better. “But it’s making me feel better.” He told her honestly. “I’m glad they didn’t get their hands on you.”

Because when they had lain their hands on him, he wished he could have died on the spot. He shuddered under her grasp, remembering the girl and her cold hands inside of his head. The piercing pain it had inflicted. It had been ten times worse than the guards who thought him a good punching bag. Those wounds he hadn’t mind, but the wound on his mind…

She hadn’t closed it, had just retracted her influences and left him with an open door. It was why the headache hadn’t eased up.

Benji looked down at Kira who had closed the distance between them, her grip still tight on his face. He didn’t move, didn’t flinch. His eyes however widened a little when she declared that Lang would have succeeded if he had kept Benji. She would have gotten caught just to get him out. That did something to him. It made his heart squeeze and then he hissed in pain when he felt her power run through his body and fix a tiny fracture in his clavicle. She was angry and it showed.

He reached up to take a hold of her hand, guiding it away from his chin and pressing it against his chest. “I rather have you angry at me for leaving you behind, than go through what Sam had to go through with Kate.” He growled back at her.

That tiny human had been broken and then he had to watch his buddy feeling helpless, because he couldn’t help her.

“Hurt me, yell at me but don’t expect me to apologise…” He stopped, swallowing as he tried to not let his voice break. “I can’t, not after what I’ve witnessed in there.” Benji looked at her, truly looked at her. He understood her anger, would have been angry himself if she had done what he had done.

“Come on, I’m giving you a free pass…” It was his fucked up way of still saying that he was sorry.
01:03 PM
Aquilae
counting stars
Supervisor
Contributor
02-22-2019, 01:03 PM
[In-Character] [Post #50]
Putting herself as close to him as she allowed was probably not the smartest thing to do in order to maintain the emotional high she was currently sitting at. The jerk that he was, he tugged her hand from the grip she had about his jaw and pressed her palm out flat against his chest, forcing her to feel his heart beating behind his ribs. It was a motion he did not need to employ for her to experience, but it forced her to ground herself there, forced her to feel that he was present in the moment.

The response he offered was not a gentle assurance, it was a snap back with about as much bite as she had put forth, regardless of the implication in the words he chose. In the moment, she didn’t care about Sam or Kate, or what they had experienced, even as her some corner of her brain felt sick over her attempt at putting the pair out of mind. This was about Benji, and this was about her. He had made choices that had directly affected her without considering her take on the matter. He was not going to deflect from that.

Hurt him, yell at him. He still wasn’t going to apologize. He had acted how he saw best benefited her. He was offering her a moment to vent her frustration and she tipped back and forth between everything that she wanted to do to him to show him exactly how he had made her feel. Yet, the doubt that she could conjure any physical measure to match what he had wrought by his sudden absence was likely non-comparison.

She shoved her hands against his chest, allowing her pent-up energy into the contact, and she refused to look up to meet his gaze. Her breath exhaled through her nose and she pushed at him again, less effort in the strength offered and tears prickled her eyes.

The next moment her hands connected, her fingers wrapped into the fabric of his shirt. She tried to stare holes through the cotton, through his chest.

A frustrated sound rose up from the center of her chest. “You can’t just do that.” Her voice cracked. His stupid attempt at trying to play the better party was like a siphon stealing her will to pursue her anger.

She had spent too much time alone. The humans had given her an imaginary leash, let her wander the grounds they occupied at any given time, not quite the slack that would have warranted a sense of freedom. And they kept their distance. She was safe enough to be close to when they needed her abilities, but she warranted little more of their attention.

He gave her something else, something beyond just his presence. And then he had effectively removed it from her. Without asking her. It had stung, cut deep, left her alone again.