12-24-2008
08:05 PM
God complex

Contributor
Name: René (M)
Coven: ADA - 6
12-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Facebook is pure love! Whenever I'm bored, I just go and FB and the hours just fly past.
03:01 AM
Forbidden Fruit.

Contributor
Name: Toni (F)
Coven: ADA-1
02-05-2009, 03:01 AM
Hmm Facebook. Where do I start.

I have to say im a Myspacer at heart but nowdays I have to venture out into the world of FB if i want to contact some people. Im getting the hang of it slowly but avoid it atm. Its hilarious, a phobia of facebook. I know.. need to get a grip. Hopefully soon (y)
02-25-2009
02:39 PM
God complex

Contributor
Name: René (M)
Coven: ADA - 6
02-25-2009, 02:39 PM
So I was wondering, what is everyone's favourite application/game on Facebook? I hate the vampires/zombies things, but there are some great games out there. I used to be addicted to MyHeroesAbility untilt they stopped updating it and just an hour ago I got addicted to Pet Society.
02:43 PM
Fire and Blood

Contributor
Name: Kieran (M)
Coven: FGB II
Style: Sovereign
02-25-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm totally addicted to the Heroes App, tis my fav one. I used to have YoVille but then that just got boring and I wiped it off my app list
03:18 PM
50 Ways to Say Goodbye

Contributor
Name: Bing (F)
Coven: f6b . 1DA
02-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Cardinal Sin

So I was wondering, what is everyone's favourite application/game on Facebook? I hate the vampires/zombies things, but there are some great games out there. I used to be addicted to MyHeroesAbility untilt they stopped updating it and just an hour ago I got addicted to Pet Society.
PET SOCIETY! I used to play it a lot.. till I got bored. But I like the other games from the same developer.. Word Challenge, Geo Challenge, Mini Golf. There is also another Spot the Differences application that is quite addictive.

and yeah, vampire/mob/zombie apps are not my thing because they need you to keep inviting people, and it gets annoying.
12-27-2012
08:27 PM
FIFTY SHADES OF BLOOD
Name: Krys (F)
Coven: ADA~T
Style: Departed
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
I was against FB for the longest time. Until I found my family members, and saw YoVille. Once I started playing the games I gained new gamer friends on top of normal friends, and then it all spiraled out of control from there.

Been caught in the fb drama, and gotten out. Now I just do random stuff, promote my Sev, and play games. Plus I like playing the sims and suburbia on it now. Kinda hooked.
01:47 AM
Math can kill Ignorance

Contributor
Name: Marilyn (F)
Coven: FGB - 1
12-30-2012, 01:47 AM
I have no idea what facebook is...and it didn't lead me to this site....Nope! /sarcasm

Until then....

Free hugs!!!