Magi General
Magi General
even if it hurts
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
09-17-2019, 01:59 PM
[In-Character] [Post #61]
Kitty was, for all intents and purposes, a tiny woman. Her husband towered above her, two heads above her if not more. Most of the time, when they were intimate, he carried her or held her up in some way or form. Others had, in the past, made their jokes about it. Kitty had very quickly stopped giving a shit about it. More than anything, she had begun responding to that with a smirk. The sex she and her husband shared was amazing.

She trusted him with her life, had learned early on to tell him what she wanted and not draw darned circles around it. It had made for nights of incredible passion and countless declarations of undying love as well as nights were they would simply fuck each other’s brains out. Kitty would not deny that at times, the best kind of sex was raw and angry. It helped take the edge off, beat restlessness and worry and doubt out of her mind. The way he would provide their own, very private and sacred space for her to exist in, it made her love him even more. It tethered her. To him, to this world when it spun out of control.

Just like it had now.

She could still feel the grip of his hands on her ass. He had basically man-handled her and then had given her exactly what she had asked for. Hard and deep. A shiver raced through her and with mesmerized breathlessness she had witnessed her strong giant find his climax. Her hands came up and she gathered his head, his shoulders under gentle touches. Her fingers dug into him as she smiled with parted lips.

He continued to move.

Her smile widened a little. She wondered whether other women could get this kind of pleasure out of their men. An orgasm and then continued love-making just like that. Could Asgardians just deny this little thing that most – if not all – human men and mutants were a slave to? She realised she had never bothered to ask.

Thor’s pace was much slower now – she could almost sense his need for her rolling off of him. In thick waves that was. His words drove another shiver down her spine. His breath against her bare skin tickled. She could sense that he was working on once more gaining a steady rhythm. “Slow … go slow,” she whispered to him.

Her words were thick with meaning, giving they came from a man who had lived in incarceration for ten years. Then he looked at her, and Kitty bit her lower lip at this sight. Longing was thick in his tone, in his eyes. It was like his heart was there, for her to see and to take if she just wished to do so. She exhaled with a quiver.

“Twelve years later,” she murmured. “I thought we’d have half a dozen by now …,” she said, only half joking as she pushed her legs tighter around him. Her hips described circles, meeting his motions on every motion upward.

She pulled herself forward, meeting his kiss with equal vigour and need. When eventually, she came up for air, she ran her fingers through his hair. “Can we move to the floor?” she asked in a breathy voice. “I’d like to sit in your lap this time.” Her husband moved silently, placing them both down onto one of the mattresses. Kitty climbed into his lap – which created a similar position to the one they’d just had just that she could much easier support herself now. Her feet on the ground behind him, she let her hips circle as they continued their rhythm. Slow. Almost lazy. Just perfect after the initial hard round.

“Being with you again like this,” she murmured, small appreciative sounds interspersing her words. “It gives me hope … for us, for our family.”

bury my heart next to yours
09-18-2019
07:21 PM
Administrator
Renegade Elder
Renegade Elder
Breakdown at the Core
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Ellen (F)
09-18-2019, 07:21 PM
[In-Character] [Post #62]
“Yes, perhaps more.” He teased her, feeling her legs tighten around him. But in all fairness, he thought their oldest would have at least a sibling or two by now. Then again, Asgardian’s aged a lot slower, so what was a few years between siblings?

Her kiss took his breath away, and he more than readily welcomed it as his hips made their lazily movements in and out of her. He was not in a rush, most definitely not in a rush. So, kissing her and feeling her silken heat around him, was more than enough for him right now. Except his wife had other thoughts, and as she pulled out of the kiss, she asked him if they could move to the floor.

She wanted to sit on his lap this time.

Moving them away from the wall, he made his way to one of the training mats they used for sparring or yoga. Lowering them down to the ground, she didn’t take long with climbing back onto his lap, resuming their position as he easily slid back into her.

He let his hands glide down her back, letting them come to a rest on her perfect behind, and continued with the slow, lazy rhythm. It was such a stark contrast with before, it was perfect. Just what he needed, what they both needed.

One of his hands moved back up, traveling towards her chest and cupping one of her breasts, wondering if they would grow in size again if he got her heavy with his child, like last time. She was already perfect, but he liked her breast, had liked that they had grown. Given him more to lick and tease. His thumb brushed over her nipple, letting the bud harden under his touch.

“I am glad you did not give up hope on finding me.” He murmured back, using his index to roll the hardened nipple between it and his thumb. If she had not found him, if he would still be there, he sure would have found a way to kill himself. Dark thoughts, for a moment that should be light. He pushed them away, not wanting to darken his mood.

He looked at his gorgeous wife, who was enjoying herself with being loved like this.

“Tell me what you want me to do right now, wife.” He asked her, giving her nipple a bit of a pinch before letting it go.
10:51 PM
Administrator
Magi General
Magi General
even if it hurts
Administrator
Contributor
Name: Chrissie (F)
09-19-2019, 10:51 PM
[In-Character] [Post #63]
Of course he did as she asked. It was how they worked. She would ask, and he complied. This incredibly strong man always found a way to heed her wishes. Kitty smiled and bit her lower lip when she once more sat on top of him. “This feels so good,” she told him as she rolled her hips. She planted her feet onto the ground, using her legs to steer her motion. Grinding her hips against her husband, she ensured his rhythmic thrusts into her.

She smiled when his mouth and fingers found her breasts.
“Never,” she murmured when he spoke of giving up. That idea didn’t exist in her world. Maybe it had to do with being only twenty when they had met. In her world, only he existed. And maybe him being a god had spoiled her for every other man. Then there was that part of him being eloquent, and kind, and gentle. He had a heart like no other. How could she ever love anyone but him?

“I will always come for you,” she murmured as his tongue drew her nipple into his mouth. Her moan in that moment gave the words a second meaning. Then they continued, her simply riding him deep and carefully. Eventually, he asked what she needed from him. Was it weird to say ‘more sex’? Because that was what it would take to make another child.

“I need you to speak to him,” she murmured as she continued to move her hips on top of him. Kitty quickly noticed how incredibly strange it was to speak of one’s child while make love to the husband. She chuckled, then relented. “Ok… ugh, sorry.” She stopped her motions and leaned forward. Smacking her lips she gazed at the man she had chosen to be her happily ever after even if none of that was in her cards right now. It felt like they were still battling forces stronger than them.

“Will you lick me until I come?” Hunger flashed in her eyes as she sought her husband’s mouth with a fiery kiss. A shiver raced through her. She had missed this. Missed how they shared their intimacy. The very romantic and tender part to their love. And then the incredibly hot moments when they would screw one another.

bury my heart next to yours