Midnight Shadows (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/index.php)
-   Midnight's Call (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Board Announcements [Genesis: DOFP] (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/showthread.php?t=6)

Thor 01-03-2007 02:18 AM

Board Announcements [Genesis: DOFP]

WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT SHADOWS

In this thread you will be kept up to date about what is going on at the board. We'll try to update this thread with many new things for you, from schemes to avatars and whatever more. Any questions should be directed in the Discussion thread in this same forum. We hope you will have a great stay here :D

-- Midnight Shadows Staff

Thor 03-10-2007 08:12 PM

-- AFFILIATION NEWS
Midnight Shadows is proud to announce our first affiliate:
X-Men: The Hellfire Club
A round of applause for this awesome board and don't be shy to visit it if you haven't been there yet.

Zendatha 03-10-2007 11:30 PM

-- AFFILIATION NEWS
We just got ourselves another fresh affiliate! :D
Lost: the Castaways
Be sure to check them out, especially if you're a fan of the hit series LOST! :D Give it up for LtC, guys!

Thor 03-12-2007 04:55 PM

-- AFFILIATION NEWS
Yes and another affiliate! :D
Smallville Central
Who doesn't want to be informed about the awesome show called Smallville, so check it out!

And the fun doesn't stop here
Hidden Truths
Go check this awesome board out!

Thor 03-13-2007 01:27 AM

-- AFFILIATION NEWS
Drum roll again...Yeah we're on a roll and we have yet another amazing affiliate:
Charmed: The Prophecy
Check this awesome board out with everything Charmed related and the most awesome RPG around!

Thor 03-13-2007 09:25 PM

We updated the gallery with a bunch of avatars for you:
- NEW Aeon Flux: 20
- Buffy/Angel: 80
- NEW Charmed: 35
- NEW Constantine: 19
- NEW Ghost Whisperer: 17
- Heroes: 14
- Underworld: 9
- NEW Van Helsing: 12
- NEW Chronicles of Riddink: 37
- NEW The Covenant: 71
So have a look and have fun with all those new avatars. Special thanks to Menefer (Chrissie)!

Thor 03-15-2007 01:21 AM

-- STAFF BUSINESS
We're proud to announce you two new additions to our staff:
- Dr. McSteamy (Paul)
- Mamcu (Nancy)
Paul is our new Scourge leader/head mod and Nancy is joining the Head mod group! Please give them a warm welcome!

Imzadi 03-19-2007 12:37 AM

-- NEW SCHEME
So, I can't put it any differently, but the great boards the admins have put up just totally inspired me today. Being on an image for stock purposes I came across beautifully rendered images in the form of women representing a sin (Ok, I swear in my head it didn't sound so stereotype. So forgive me :-p) Anyway, the Vanity one totally inspired me to this scheme.

It features dark reds and beige / purple as highlights. I hope you enjoy it! :D It's called a Sinner's Dream.

Thor 03-19-2007 09:12 PM

-- NEW SCHEME
And the fun keeps coming :D We have yet another scheme to release and this time it's featuring the one and only Charmed Ones.

We heard several people asking about having one so here you go :D Header and buttons were done by me and the colors by the lovely Chrissie.

Thor 03-27-2007 01:33 AM

-- BOARD PROBLEMS
As it seems we are currently going through some server problems which are denying everybody access to the index page. I don't know when it will be solved but you have my word we are working on it. Please let other people know that we are trying to get the board back and make sure you can start accessing the board normally again. In the meantime you can use the Forum Jump menu to access the other forums besides the index. Thanks for understanding.

-- Midnight Shadows Staff