Midnight Shadows (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/showthread.php?t=11772)

Bang Pianokeys 05-04-2013 04:53 AM

Hello!

Hello!

My name is Erika and I'm 23 years old. I live in Montreal and I'm a Master's student in Art History, specializing in the areas of Canadian Aboriginal art and the Peruvian Cuzco School & the Indigenismo movement. More broadly, I'm interested in looking at the art of the founding peoples of colonial nations. :)

I've been RPing for about ten years but I've never been a part of MS. I'm looking to branch out, hopefully meet some new people while not being totally estranged from everyone that I know, so this seemed like a happy medium.

Also there's a smiley face that involves a dragon. This pleases me greatly.

:dragon:

Eldunari 05-04-2013 05:57 AM

Hello Erika and Welcome to Midnight Shadows! :D

It's great to have you here and if you need any help around the board, I'd be happy to help you out. It's awesome that you are into art. I like art, and although I took it in school, I know nothing about it still. But then, that was also high school art. xD

Btw, I'm Clinton though everyone calls me Clint.

Sister Grimm 05-04-2013 09:05 AM

Hiya Erika! :wave:

Awesome that you took art! :D I like art. Glad to have you on board MS! Have you found an RPG that you're into yet? :D

Feel free to PM me or any of the friendly moderators if you need any assistance! (Y)

Callista 05-04-2013 09:50 AM

Hello!

Hurray for another new member! :party: Welcome to MS, and yes, the dragon smiley is incredibly amazing.

Already looking forward to meeting your new characters! (Although technically, I'm only active in WWD, I only know those characters. But whatever, choose what you like and have loads of fun! :D) Prepare to be faced with a forum full of insane but amazing people! :D

Gemini Shine 05-04-2013 12:43 PM

Erika! Hey! You've wandered over! It's good to see you. :)

Looking forward to seeing you get into some of the games over here!

Dreamscape 05-04-2013 01:07 PM

Hey, Erika! Glad you found your way here!

Serenity 05-04-2013 01:08 PM

Hiiii Erika!

It's great seeing you here! Let me know if you have any questions or anything and hope you enjoy what we have to offer here :)

Bang Pianokeys 05-04-2013 03:07 PM

Clint - Thank you for the welcome. Oh, high school art. How I loved and hated you all at once, heh! Thanks for the welcome. :)

Faye - I was reading over everything last night at one AM and was like... hmm, this is not a task for one AM. They all sound interesting, so I'll likely join them all problems for my CS.

Daphne - It sounds like I'm gonna fit right in then, lol.

Sarah & Cornelia - I'll do you both together because HI. We know each other already, that's all.

Sobriquet 05-04-2013 03:49 PM

Erika! HAI! Good to see you over here, welcome :D

Bang Pianokeys 05-04-2013 04:01 PM

*waves* HAI! Thanks very much :)