Midnight Shadows (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why Hello There! (http://www.midnight-shadows.org/showthread.php?t=12023)

Apostle 11-14-2013 07:04 AM

Why Hello There!

Hello Everyone at Midnight Shadows!

My name is Brandon!

Just thought I would introduce myself! I've been on message boards for years casually...and actually the whole FGB versus ADA thing is familiar to me...

I'm pretty sure back in the day I was on the FGB! But I was pretty lame... I think my username WAS Brandon haha.

I've missed that kind of fun, so i'm definitely going to be joining up on this board.

But..probably going to be evil.

Anywho.. I am glad I stumbled across this place. Hope to talk to everybody soon!

Premonition 11-14-2013 07:31 AM

Welcome, Brandon. I'm Justin. I, like you, was once in the FGB (10ish years ago) and I came back a few years ago, and decided to stay the second time around. There's a great community here that really let's you explore all of your interests.

Fandoms--we have them. You'll find influences from Percy Jackson, Twilight, X-Men, Charmed, Game of Thrones, and so on and so forth. So, choose to be evil--that's cool, but you can have more than one character on any of the games, so feel free to have a combination of good, evil, or somewhere between.

Welcome again. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any of the other members. We're a good group of people.

Apostle 11-14-2013 07:38 AM

Well damn...this was an obsession I probably shouldn't have stoked again with all these options :)

And thank you :)

Dreamscape 11-14-2013 11:06 AM

Welcome back!

I was in the ADA about 10 years ago, but came back to the game almost five years ago, and kinda never left :-p. It's hard to get away xD.

If you need anything, let me know!

Ganymede 11-14-2013 05:50 PM

Welcome, Brandon! Or welcome back, I suppose. :-p A lot has changed in WWD, but some things have remained basically the same. If you need help navigating, let me know!

And like Justin said, we have so many games to enjoy, inspired by various fandoms. Hope you enjoy looking around. :D

Apostle 11-14-2013 07:35 PM

Aw Shucks! Thanks Guys :)

Obsidian 11-14-2013 10:46 PM

Hi Brandon, welcome to MS! :D There's plenty of choices for games, as you've seen, so I hope there's something you're interested by. If you've got any questions about the RPGs or MS in general and for anything else, please let me know!

Blue Velvet 11-15-2013 01:59 AM

Welcome Brandon! Glad to see you've found MS and have decided to rejoin the WWD. It's a great game and I know you'll have tons of fun there. :D

Immortal 11-18-2013 05:02 AM

I've already bugged you a bit around the ADA but I'm Todd and I'm pretty much the coolest Warlord. :) Just don't let Chrissie, Mari, Ellen, or Nick hear that.

Imzadi 11-18-2013 06:09 PM

Hear what, Toddles? *cough :-p

Anyway I'm Chrissie. Been an ADAer for around 13 years now.... And I doubt that will ever change. ;) If you need anything or have questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I hope you will find a thing, or two, or five around the board that you will enjoy! :D